/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>10 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>10 years
>>
It's okay progress. The bottom has shitty smudges and is also reffed from an ad, therefore looking even more shitty. It definitely looks way better than the top one though and that's all that matters since that person isn't a serious artist, probably some hobbyist. Also, for this, it looks more like an observational drawing skill than anything else. No construction, minimal skill in light and shadow. But yeah, any artist worth their salt would be really good if they always pushed themselves for ten years. Look at Algenplfeger and Dave Rapoza.
>>
>>3121664
photorealism / copying from photos ≠ skill
>>
>>3121664
He didn't put enough hours. But that's it.
>>
>>3121664
it's fucking bad for ten years though
>>
How much have your cooking skills improved in ten years? Are you ever going to be a real chef?
>>
>those wonky lines
>>
>>3121664
top one is more charming and i like it more
>>
>>3121757

ngmi
>>
>>3121664
going from the top to bottom image should only be 3 years progress at the very most. especially as it's obvious the person is copying from photos.

never gonna make it.
>>
>>3121807
I just have superior taste. If you can't see the endearing quality in child like drawings you're ngmi
>>
>>3121837
>>3121664
>>3121664
>>3121738
You guys don't even know how much time he put in the second drawing. You just insult someone's progress to feel better about yourself. What if the did it in 40 minutes? That would instantly make him better than every single person in this board, I dare you to prove otherwise.

You can't fully judge by a single drawing. He clearly improved, there's nothing wrong with the second drawing, let KJG draw that same car in the same pose and it wouldn't automatically turn into a magical blinding eye-opening piece, it would probably be the same except less detailed and done faster.

The autism and dunning-krieger in this board is insane. There are so many people doing photo-realistic posts in the draw thread and none of you are on this level. Stop making these kind of loser threads.
>>
>>3121854
We assume he posted his best work as a comparison.
>>
>>3121854
epic
>>
>>3121854
It's not even that. The dude probably draws like once a month for all we know and spends his time enjoying a social life and making money. These neet fucks assume that everyone is like them grinding x amount of hours a day trying to become a professional.
>>
>>3121757
Yeah, I agree. It's almost Taiyo Matsumoto-esque; he should have kept pursuing that style. Now he's just a generic dime-a-dozen photocopier.
>>
>>3121854
I think you are confused, most people on ths board actually want to make it. This is a critique board not a hobbyist board, so of course people are going to analyze what's posted here with a "going to make it or not" mentality.
>>
>>3121912
absolute bollocks.
This is a hobbyist board if ever I've seen one.
>>
>>3122077
H-h-hey... can you share what other art related forums are there? Just curious, not like i want to leave /ic/ or anything, ha...haha....ha.......ha

Bonus points if those places give constructive critique
>>
>>3121664
You're a good artist now, well done!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.