/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you even trying?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: shitpost.jpg (133KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.jpg
133KB, 1024x576px
>2017
>not using minecraft as reference for backgrounds

NGMI
>>
>>3121645
Don't go sharing our secrets now, OP.
>>
>>3121645
Considering you have to build everything 1 block at a time, I imagine it takes significantly longer than just doing it in sketchup.
>>
i actually have tried, as much as i wouldn't like to admit

it isn't that great, it's much easier to just spend 15 minutes searching for a proper reference
>>
>>3121645
Why the fuck would you use that instead of proper 3D software?
>>
>>3121680
Minecraft promotes autism.
>>
>>3121645
Anon this is pretty brilliant. As an exercise, using minecraft SS as an underlay and inventing a scene.
>>
File: 1ISSHUGDDT.png (496KB, 793x335px) Image search: [Google]
1ISSHUGDDT.png
496KB, 793x335px
>2017
>Not gridding a dollar bill and doing studies for gains and ultimately not being starving artist thanks to your counterfeit skills
>>
>>3121680
It's easier to use and most autists have it. I might actually start doing if I ever have trouble visualising something.
>>
>>3121670
i thought sketchup costs money
>>
>>3121691
If Kim Jung Gi and Krenz see everything in cubes I wonder what kind of abominations will get spawned from all these minecraft players that decide to do art, that have been at it since being toddlers.
>>
>>3121645
that's pretty fucking stupid anon.
>>
>>3121680
Never understood this, everything is in shitty cube proportions, nothing in reality is built like that.
>>
>>3121645

>Using minecraft
>What is Blender
"Oh wah wah, modeling takes time I don't have, blah blah blah"
>What is Google Warehouse
>>
>>3121834
well, what is google warehouse?
>>
>>3121645
lol why not just use gzdoom builder. at least then you wont be constrained to cubes.
>>
>>3121776
There's always been a free version, with the basic tools.

I think one of the most infuriating things in this forum is the complete lack of curiosity and the fucking laziness. "You heard". It's literal 10 seconds away by Google search. How fucking lazy can you be? GO FUCKING FIND OUT, instead of yammer "I heard". YOU HAVE THE FUCKING INTERNET.
>>
>>3121873
Google it and find out, lazy fuck. You could have downloaded it and be using it in the time wasted waiting for him to hold your fucking hand.
>>
>>3121645
Because the fucked up FOV in Minecraft won't created fucked up drawings, right? I know you're trolling, so I'm just laughing at the idea of the fucked up perspectives in drawings from using Minecraft.

People have been using 3D to visualize drawings ever since the apps were invented, anyway. Hell, I was using an app that doesn't even fucking exist anymore, in the early 90's, on a Mac II computer that had a 20 megabyte hard drive. I rendered stuff with raytracing on my Amiga. I bought StrataVision 3D in 94, to learn 3D, because they used that to make MYST. I moved on to better apps later, like Silo for box modeling, and ZBrush. I've used Blender, too. I used ZBrush and Blender to create some elements for a comp for an album cover a couple of times, it saved me a ton of time, which is crucial, because they were tight deadlines. Using 3D for figuring out drawing issues is nothing new. Right now, Sketchup is the best - and free - tool to use.

MInecraft. LOL. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>3121645
>2017
>not cumming into a pan, letting it sit for 3.4~ years, and then molding the fungus into a desired background
>>
>>3122273
NGMI
G
M
I
>>
>>3122185
why would i waste time doing that when i could get an elaboration and reccomendation from this board? like >>3122197 helpful comment
>>
>>3121680
OP is autistic
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.