[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i draw people with a pointing finger?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

well, can?
>>
Why hasn't anyone answered my question?
>>
That arm looks like a log of shit
>>
>>3121362
well, is there anything right? at least you knew it was an 'arm'
>>
>>3121389
Um... It's sort of recognizable that it's Beavis and Butthead so you got that part right I guess
>>
>>3121401
>utthead so yo
thanks for the compliment. but he doesn't draw the eyes like mine, does he?
>>
>>3121316
What the fuck are they pointing at?

It's weird. They're making me feel insecure.
>>
>>3121419
How the f*** can a drawing make you insecure?! lol
>>
>>3121424
It's the angle they're at, their large eyes. They're mocking us.

Disturbing.
>>
>>3121356
Slightly better than your dragon
>>
>>3122125
really?
>>
>>3122475
where's my dragon picture gone?
>>
>>3122476
ANYONE ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!

I had a picture with a dragon up last night, i return here and it's gone. WHERE IS IT?
>>
>>3122481
WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

WHERE'S DRAGON PICTURE???
>>
>>3122488
answer me!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>3122504
It was deleted by a mod.
>>
>>3122508
reason? thanks by the way.
>>
>>3122508
Oh, BALLS to the mod who did it! BALLS TO YOU!
>>
>>3122508
you any clue why it was deleted? i was one of the best things i've done, for sheer inventiveness.
>>
>>3122541
Is everyone ignorant in here? Someone told me it was deleted, But not why.
>>
>>3122571
You seem to be the most ignorant to everything here
>>
>>3122588
anyone explian?
>>
>>3122607
anyone got anything to say to me?
>>
>>3122617
i'm tireless chaps, you better answer or you'll see this picture for a very long time at the top.....
>>
>>3122633
i assume you all like my picture, more than you're telling me?
>>
>>3122639
how de do?
>>
>>3122667
Alright, I'll answer you;

You're greatest undeveloped talent this board will ever see. You're an unquestioned genius, to which none of us can say a word. You are our master - TEACH US.
>>
>>3122695
Can this thead be stickied?
>>
Yeah, why they get rid of your dragon?
>>
>>3122740
Obviously because he's so good they didn't want to make all the NGMIs jealous.
>>
where's my midget picture gone - what's going on here???
>>
Please continue to sperg out; the more garbage you shovel here the more people will report you and we will get at least a part time janitor to clean up this mess and hand out some bans etc.
>>
>>3122870
I will sperg - you disgust me. More pics to follow by my left hand
>>
>>3122875
SO TWO MISSING PICTURES - THE DRAGON AND THE MIDGIT. WHERE AND WHY?
>>
>>3122895
ANYONE ACT AS MY WITNESS? WHO SAW THESE PICTURES BEFORE THEIR UNLAWFUL REMOVAL?
>>
>>3122911
I saw the midget one!
>>
thanks.

So we have a witness to testify to the truth of the discrimination against me! This is an outrage, and my picture above points accusingly at the moderator who did this!
>>
Please rot in hell, you idiot.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.