[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally can't draw.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1116.jpg (133KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1116.jpg
133KB, 1300x866px
I always hear people say that anyone can learn to draw with the proper teacher and whatnot. But I in every literally way can't draw. My brain can't think of what to do or how to do it. I can't make lines look good and when I look at someone drawing I don't understand how they are able to look at the unfinished project and nkow what they are doing. I can only ever see random lines. I think I literally cant draw.
>>
what's the point of this thread
>>
>>3121080
>yfw OP is saying he can't symbol draw because he only sees lines
Already half way there to making it. OP doesn't understand his talent.
>>
>>3121072
you're not an artist then do something else as you can art is a shitty profession
>>
>>3121072
Did you want someone to say "oh poor you, better just give up then! it's not your fault!" This is what every beginner deals with, work through it or give up and fail, your choice
>>
>>3121072
Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're probably not going to be an artist, not a serious one, anyway. But there's nothing wrong with having it as a hobby.

I wish I had a head for math and investing, and I could day trade and draw the rest of the day. But I don't. I accept that, and do something else.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.