[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got that massive Jeff Watts Atelier pack?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: gouache-3-10.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gouache-3-10.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
Or know where to get it from, the magnet links don't have any seeders.

I am mostly interested of the gouache series. Thanks a million eh!
>>
This, how are these videos not available?
>>
bump for interest
>>
File: watts.png (24KB, 579x266px) Image search: [Google]
watts.png
24KB, 579x266px
I assume you mean this.
Its on cgp.
>tfw no early classes or videos just endgame pdfs.
>>
Nah, looking for the 252gb file. But that would be still good, waiting for invite from them.
>>
It's baffling how the vids can't be found anywhere.
>>
Last time somebody uploaded the pdf files of Watt's academy, it got took down in a few hours. I suspect that there's a Watt's shill lurking here some where who doesn't want their money's worth wasted.
>>
No one will post Watts videos ever. Don't bump this thread.
>>3114624
>But that would be still good, waiting for invite from them.
I'm already inform them about you and your /ic/ threads
>>
>>3115882
To be fair, the best part of Watts stuff is the critiques anyways. Rest is stuff you can find anywhere else.
>>
>>3114624

Bump for the file, pretty interested.
>>
>>3116000
I've uploaded it as a torrent on CGPeers. You should be able to give it there. They have open registrations on the 1st and the 15th of each month I believe.

The guy from whom I've downloaded it put it on mega but the file was took down just a few hours after I've downloaded it, like I said. It's almost the 1st anyway so it's not too hard to get an account.
>>
>>3116004
I cannot find any 252gb file on CGpeers by searchng ''Jeff'' ''Watts'' or ''Atelier''.

Were you perhaps, talking about the pdf books?
>>
>>3116018
Sorry, I misunderstood.
>>
>>3116021

No worries
>>
>>3114624
There's a 252gb file?
>>
252 gigs is difficult to download and move around but always easy to take down.

What would be a good place to upload it to make sure it's not taken down so easily?
>>
>>3116039

CGpeers would work just fine, wouldn't it?
>>
>>3116072
No, it gets torn down there all the time.
>>
>>3116076
what about in parts?
>>
>>3116039
Maybe use a lesser known p2p/file sharing site and upload parts without giving away they're watt files in the title?
>>
I had a torrent a while ago of a ton of watts videos. Found it on some chinese search engine, something begging with a b, you might be able to find it in the archives. A lot of the videos wouldn't download completely though
>>
I have it, it's stuck at 4,3%
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU
>>
>>3116655
baidu??
>>
Someone upload just the workbooks as they're only 1.4gb, saw them on some chinese website, but couldn't download.
>>
>>3121465

The workbooks are on CGpeers...
>>
>>3121467
thanks got it.
>>
>>3121105
yeah, I think that's where it was but I couldn't find it again though, maybe it was taken down
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.