[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/ic/ will unironically refute this. Protip: You can't.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1573614098711.jpg (78KB, 1421x968px) Image search: [Google]
1573614098711.jpg
78KB, 1421x968px
>/ic/ will unironically refute this.

Protip: You can't.
>>
>>3113961
Why would you need to be able to do noses before bellies?
>>
>>3113963
those aren't bellies, those are anime noses
>>
>>3113961
Are these anime noses or anime navels
>>
>>3113963
ikr? I wonder why there is white stuff on that tummy
>>
Gj wasting your precious time making this shitty bait thread instead of drawing, keep it up guy, you'll surely make it!
>>
>>3113961
I like these threads but you gotta remake this image. No one is sure what they're looking at
>>
I don't think that you need to know how to draw the one on the right in order to do the left. But I do think that when someone get's good at the left, they grow as artists, and get good at other things like the one on the right. Basically what I'm saying is that when someone is good at drawing anime they have grown as an artist and also learn to draw realism, and after that they have a style mixed with realism and anime, and these are the people who get well known, because their style is appealing.
>>
>>3113961
no you're right
>>
>>3113971
Whoever doesn't understand what they're looking at can't use logic.
>>
>>3113969
it literally takes 3 seconds out of someone's day to post something like this lol
it doesn't take 24 hrs
>>
File: 1443474453107.png (456KB, 804x876px) Image search: [Google]
1443474453107.png
456KB, 804x876px
>>3113961
top kek
>>
>>3113961
its not about the dot, its about the placement.
>>
>>3113964
thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
>>3113976

I need to know how to draw noses in order to draw pink smudges, got it.
>>
>>3113961
Cute anime faces are 100% cartooning. No observation of reality is required. You need the intuition of a cartoonist to do an anime face.
>>
Those noses look like blackheads

G R O S S
>>
File: flcl.jpg (59KB, 938x654px) Image search: [Google]
flcl.jpg
59KB, 938x654px
It helps
>>
File: Akagi_angle.jpg (10KB, 220x163px) Image search: [Google]
Akagi_angle.jpg
10KB, 220x163px
i dont draw animu girls
>>
It helps a bit but its really not hard at all to draw a sharp bump with some shading. Noses were the least of my problems when I began drawing weebshit. You can just copy another artists basic style instantly and your noses will look equally as good as theirs if its simple enough to draw.

If you ever plan on drawing with any variety though, yeah, learning noses would be important. I still think it's fundamental if you take art seriously, but on the subject of anime noses it's definitely not. This logic applies more to the body than anything, and even the face can be copied with only a minimal understanding of facial construction.
>>
>>3113961

I liked you more when you were posting perspective issues Anon
>>
>>3113961
>I don't know what stylization is, but I can make new threads

grats anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.