[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redraw Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nazifucker.png (2MB, 2500x1300px) Image search: [Google]
nazifucker.png
2MB, 2500x1300px
except, instead of redrawing something you drew a while ago, redraw something recent. Something that didn't turn out good or that you half assed or didn't use reference pics.
post the before and after
>>
>>3112262
many of us don't draw lewd. Even less so lewd of your fetish.

also the drawing on the right it looks like she is sitting on her chair and the nazi woman is just helping her sitting
>>
>>3112262
I thought those were two dudes

Wowie yaoi
>>
>>3112299
id draw that
>>
>>3112262
I don't know which version is worse
>>
>>3112295
>also the drawing on the right it looks like she is sitting on her chair and the nazi woman is just helping her sitting

Christ, I didn't even notice she wasn't sitting. The darkness of the cloth / prisoner outfit / nazi legs???

whatever the fuck looks like its tangent with the clothing. change the color there maybe?
>>
>>3112814
They're both bad in different ways. It's impressive, actually.
>>
>>3112814
>>3112980
Thanks for the comments guys :)
But I made this thread so other people could post their work.

But I'm surprised a mod didn't delete it. This was originally a request for the /u/ draw thread but mods keep deleting it
>>
>>3112262
Clearly better job overall on the second one, but it's still not there. You are 1. too besotted by your influence (in this case obviously Kouta Hirano) and 2. have certain errors internalized that you're not fixing. The figures lack a good sense of weight or proper movement, lots of awkward positioning, etc.

Anatomy and perspective m8. Grind it.
>>
>>3113399
Thanks for giving a critique thats actually useful.
But about to weigh movement thing, I know thats important. I've seen and studied it, but all references I find on it focuses on sfw stuff. How would I give weight and movement to a character fingering another?
>>
I was going to provide feedback you but you're drawing some dumb pol meme shit. the nazi meme is dead and for losers. don't waste your time.
>>
>>3113659
It's /u/ not /pol/ know your shit

I don't visit /pol/ but I don't think they're big on homosexuality
>>
>>3113715
it looks like a girl with those boobs. regardless this nazi stuff ends up pandering to idiots. you have nothing to gain but an audience of failures.
>>
>>3113652
>I've seen and studied it, but all references I find on it focuses on sfw stuff. How would I give weight and movement to a character fingering another?

Then you're not studying it in earnest or you are misguided in your efforts. If you understand anatomy, how the body is constructed, how it moves, etc. you can apply this knowledge to any situation.
>>
>>3113724
>anatomy
Actually, it's not so much anatomy. The other anons criticized me for not having enough weight and movement.
A lot of references I've seen are like pic related. It takes a lot of force to lift a boulder, and that force is shown here, but not so much force (hopefully) to finger someone. So I'm struggling to think of how I can make this post more interesting without being over the top.
>>
>>3112262
Why is she brown? Are you implying with this, nazis didn't killed white people?
>>
>>3113985
Ok, so they're both girls.

Naw it's just pandering to idiots, which I won't support. Your audience will be mainly people that say "I'm not a nazi, but..."
>>
>>3114273
>Actually, it's not so much anatomy.

Actually it is. I am the same guy who told you the weight and movement was off (too). Problems with the prisoner's arms. One of them bends softly like a McDonald's arch. The other on the table looks like it's hinged on wrong or something. Forearm is too short. Her body is slightly at an angle bending toward the viewer that does match the positioning of her lower half.

Also out of curiosity, why is there a Republican German flag in a Nazi setting? That doesn't make any sense. Not entirely relevant but does trigger my autism.
>>
>>3114289
>>3114294
Jfc
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.