[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whos better at teaching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: sycraproko.jpg (134KB, 1702x765px) Image search: [Google]
sycraproko.jpg
134KB, 1702x765px
>>
Proko. This is not even question
>>
>>3110027
proko.
who tf is the other guy?
>>
>>3110027
Caricature is one of the lowest forms of art. Right next to zen doodles and crossover fanart
>>
Proko senpai is cute
>>
>>3110040
Caricature is brilliant if you use it to explore new ideas for form and construction.
>>
wtf sycra looks like the mayor of London
>>
>>3110027
Sycra really just tells you to do a lot of shitty things like foster a style
>>
>>3110524
don't remind me
>>
>>3110527
PART
>>
Both are talentless hacks.
Teachers are a meme.
>>
>>3110524
Jesus christ cant unsee

>>3110528
AND
>>
andrew loomis
>>
File: 1491536284015.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px)
1491536284015.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
>caricatures
>>
File: proko kangaroo.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px)
proko kangaroo.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>3110027
this isnt a good board to ask, this place is just filled with shitters that follow a mob mentality to feel included in a group, without realizing that people have different needs and find different things subjectively good.
if you were to ask me, i feel sycra can be way more helpful to people working on appealism or just trying to make stuff that will sell for looking good while not trying to please every wannabeartist here that will suck off anything even slightly loomis. Proko is also good, but more as a technical teacher, he wont tell you how to make pretty stuff and his idea of drawing from imagination is seriously fucked.
in general, i would just say go with sycra if looking for quick help to make something that looks cool, but go with proko if you want to have an in depth understanding of human form and realism that will requiere a lot of work and external studying
>>
>>3110925
How could Sycra of all people teach anyone about appeal?
>>
Do you guys really learn how 2 draw from videos and stuff like that? I thought you guys were the book type kind of dudes.

Sorry for the narrow-minded question but I'm a newcomer.
>>
>>3111123
For me I mix all my resources
>>
>>3111128
Seems wise, I'll keep that in mind.
Thanks for the quick reply.
>>
>>3111123
I sue both. Now that I'm half decent I tend toward books as the information isn't really watered down. However I found proko's videos genuinely helpful to begin with.
>>
Proko is solid but more...cold in a way for me. I click with Sycra way more and as a human being and teacher and his tuts are actually useful too.
>>
I can't stand Proko's face. But he knows what is going on.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.