[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 6ghc2kqdwahz.jpg (84KB, 564x697px) Image search: [Google]
6ghc2kqdwahz.jpg
84KB, 564x697px
*blocks your path*
>>
I'm not even glad of my post
>>
>>3109460
>tfw just saw this picture post too
>>
dang vilppu looks young here
>>
>>3109460
>>3109465
nice dudes, I thought I was the only one who also browses reddit. the narwhal bacons at midnight lol!
>>
>>3109460
>implying my path is a studio full of postmodern bullshit
>>
>>3109460
who is this?
>>
>>3109494
PICASSO YOU UNCULTURED SWINE
>>
File: fb.jpg (119KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
119KB, 800x420px
>>
>>3109501
JUST
>>
>>3109501
>tfw literally so good you have to learn how to be bad
>>
I like this new Pablo meme, it's one of the comfiest ic memes thus far .
>>
>>3109501
Alzheimer's is one hell of a drug
>>
>>3109501
That was his father's doing you know that right?
>>
>>3109999
what doing?
>>
File: 6..jpg (89KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
6..jpg
89KB, 960x720px
picasso is an enigma to me. how do you start off being such a prodigy and end up drawing like a toddler for the rest of your career?
>>
>>3110029
By getting bored then consciously paying attention to and anticipating trends in the art world while creating new styles and movements that propelled him to fame and fortune while influencing generations of artists. Specifically though, he was influenced by "primitive" art, namely Africa, as well as Cezanne's experiments in imitating how the mind and eye form images, i.e. breaking the image down into "little bits" and showing multiple angles, etc. Child art itself may have even been an influence. In his early 20s you see influences of more expressive, less realistic artists on his work, namely El Greco.
>>
>>3110029
>abstract thought is needed to access this area.
>please return to this area when you have leveled up your philosophical understanding on art and culture.
>>
>>3110023
The first one.
>>3110029
Those are his father's work, he just presented them as his own.
>>
>>3110029

Did he painted realism when he was an adult?
>>
>>3110029
by using your daddy's artwork
>>
>>3109460
Cia?
>>
>1,885 paintings
>1,228 sculptures
>2,880 ceramics
>12,000 + drawings and prints
picasso is god tier.

>>3110096
this
>>
>>3109460
manlets, will they ever learn?
>>
*feels your path*
>>
>>3110181
>>3110196

want to cite that for me????
Idk why today is the day picasso gets debunked by a bunch of losers who draw Japanese cartoons on an internet forum
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.