[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I have some criticism on some of my recent work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled-1.png (1MB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
1MB, 1800x1000px
Been studying Proko for the last week and a little bit of Peck's Atlas of Human Anatomy
>>
>>3109426
baaaad proportions. and super bad measuring. Look at the references carefully and measure out the distance between the breasts and the navel, from the navel to the crouch etc. You're spacing them to short in all of these.

and if you're going to study Proko, go through everything one at a time. I'm more than positive you did not do the whole figure drawing and anatomy course when you jump skipped into drawing that arm. You're not going to learn properly that way.
>>
>>3109426
You really need to work on your gestures and proportions, you shit is stiff as hell, m8.
>>
your stuff stinks
>>
>>3109433
Thank you for the comment. I can see the proportions are pretty bad on the bottom left most figure but (probably due to my inexperience) I have a harder time being able to tell on the other female figures. Not saying they're great/correct or anything I just was wondering if there was a way be sure every time.
>>
>>3109437
Is there a way I could improve the gesture? I understand the concept of line of action and using varying curves to get the motion of the individual limbs/in relation to one another. Is the only way to just keep trying or is there something I could be doing to really add more dynamism?
>>
YOUR STUFF SMELLS LIKE AN UNWASHED ASS OF A 53 YEARS OLD FAT AMERICAN YOU FUCKING PIG

check your privilege
>>
File: fb.jpg (59KB, 660x446px) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
59KB, 660x446px
>>3109504
exaggerating your curves
>>
>>3109508
also, why does this woman look like James Woods?
>>
>>3109508
That's super helpful actually thank you.
>>
Work more from life, copying photos makes ones work stiff at this stage of development. You have good line control; you just don't know how to use it yet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.