[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally internalise perspective >its exaggerated perspective

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 16.png (174KB, 915x879px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
174KB, 915x879px
>finally internalise perspective
>its exaggerated perspective
just cuck my shit up
>>
>>3109017
better than nothing fampai. work with it til it tones itself down. always be aware of what composition your internalized perspective comes to suggest and ask yourself if its what you need right now. and then correct accordingly.

ever rifle needs to miss the first couple shots to be zeroed on the target.
>>
>>3109017
How can you internalize perspective without knowing how to not make it exaggerated?
>>
>>3109052
I think OP means he can finally turn an object from being flat to looking three-dimensional, but in the process, he sucks at checking his proportions so it's better in a way but at the same time it's got another issue to it.
>>
File: Ki1DwRw.gif (634KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Ki1DwRw.gif
634KB, 500x334px
>>3109017
we're on the same boat senpai. It's especially frustrating when you know you are fucking up. Hell, I can comfortably do 3D modeling and understand camera composition and fov. I even have a DSLR with multiple lenses from 10 mm to 50 mm. And yet I still exaggerate the fuck out of everything and make foreshorten too much unless I pay attention to it.
I just want to draw nice and clean scenes as if they were taken with a tele lens.
>>
>>3109109
I don't even get that gif

NGMI
>>
File: cameras.png (175KB, 964x850px) Image search: [Google]
cameras.png
175KB, 964x850px
>>3109130
I tried to illustrate the effect with a shitty sketch. Let's say you have 3 cameras with different focal lengths. The one with a large focal length has to be moved farther away in order to fit the same area at the back than the one with shorter focal lenght. But bringing the camera closer to the objects distorts the perceived distances.
>>
>>3109158
So this is irrelevant if you only want to communicate what can be seen with plain vision?
>>
>>3109162
I wouldn't say so. Knowing how to use focal lengths in different situations is very important in photography and the same applies to drawing imaginary things.
Wide angle/small focal length is great when you want to fit a lot of things into the drawing, such as landscapes. Low angle is good for portraits and stuff since distortion generally makes faces look unappealing. Eye also has a fixed focal length, so learning to mimic that specific length (equivalent to about 50 mm lens) might be useful for creating drawings which resemble what you see.
>>
>>3109208
I'm a hobbyist with a full time job and school. I have to set priorities
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.