[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to like my drawings. They were cool and i shared them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: mess.jpg (43KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mess.jpg
43KB, 225x225px
I used to like my drawings. They were cool and i shared them and everything was great and i got motivated to do more.

But now every drawing i make, they suck, i hate them, i get frustrated and erase them or throw them away and go do something completely different that has nothing to do with drawing.

Im really worried if i will ever get over this stage, i dont know whats wrong, i try to study a bit every day and redraw drawings that i like to learn new things.

But whenever i try to draw from imagination and create my own stuff, i get really frustrated quickly because they turn out shitty, they just look like ive never drawn before. Its like my skills have all disappeared. I used to know what to do, now i really dont. It feels like im walking in blindly.

Ive been drawing and a bit painting for 2-3 years, i went to art school for half a year, and after that, i stopped drawing for 2 years, i think i got depressed aswell, i just stopped drawing things, i dont know if it is because i stopped going to art school.

Anyway how do i get my skills back? it seems like ive lost everything

I get frustrated really quickly whewn i draw something now.
>>
File: 1503308673895.jpg (432KB, 1200x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1503308673895.jpg
432KB, 1200x1100px
>>3108754
Bro same
At least know your not alone
>>
>>3108754
Dude, what the fuck is that pic even supposed to be?
>>
>>3108914
its just a representation of my frustration when i start a drawing

i got good news tho, i got started making some drawings, someone told me to just start and go for it and dont expect anything so i did and things actually turned out pretty good.

i can feel the fire, the urge, to create more now and its great, so just having a small break and ill be going hard at it again.

sorry for such a lousy whiny thread tho.. i hope someone else can benefit from my advice

just draw, dont expect good results cause its been awhile, the more drawings you make the more you will see your skills and technique coming back
>>
Same, I Just finished art school and haven't drawn anything I like for years, but I'm working now into improving myself, I'm done with looking at the great pieces my mates do, I want to do something and that's what is driving me now
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.