[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have that 10 books to read image?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Not the Aguri one. I saw it posted here a while ago, and my stupid ass forgot to save it.

I'm sorry that a thread died for this.
>>
>>3108526
>Not the Aguri one
but the aguri guide is better
>>
File: Books.png (2MB, 720x2127px) Image search: [Google]
Books.png
2MB, 720x2127px
>>3108526
>>
i don't want to open a new thread. does anyone have that image where it says the difference between drawing symbols and what is actually there?
>>
>>3108535
Is this a meme?
>>
>>3108551

Yes, that image is wrong. Even if you read and grasp all that you won't git gud in a year, more like 5 years minimum.
>>
>>3108556
Not everyone is a slow learner like you.
>>
>>3108529
Yes, but I wanted to see what the other guy recommended as well.

>>3108535
many thanks anon
>>
>>3108566

Not all of us are aryans/japs/autistic savants with genius learning skills or natural talent.
>>
>>3108566
POST YOUR WORK THEN FAGGOT
>>
File: 1474134347708.jpg (220KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474134347708.jpg
220KB, 849x1200px
>>3108606
>>
>>3108535
just wanted to say that a lot of books here aren't essential. what IS essential is daily timed gestures and value studies early on in addition to books teaching you construction and proportion.
>>
>>3108611
I dunno if you posted this as a joke, but if you didn't, for fucks sake don't half ass the background like that. It looks fine from far away but as soon as i opened the image it looks like a lazy and disgusting mess.
Nice line-art tho, very clean.
>>
>>3108611
>>3108938
not his work
>>
>>3108943
Damn, and here i thought people in ic actually tried to draw every now and then.
>>
File: kniri8756.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kniri8756.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>3108951
On a cancerous meme of a knockoff-japanese-imageboard?
Oh, Anon.
>>
>>3108626
Which ones exactly?
>>
>>3108943
it's not but I could make something of similar quality
>>
>>3108526
>guide by anon who you know nothing about
good luck lol! nobody does ALL the exercises.

more important than any of this shit is to explore and think on your own and work regularly (best if daily). It's tiring to see this attitude that there needs to be a step by step guide for everything or otherwise you're lost and give up and whine. One size doesn't fit all. You will have to figure out lots of stuff for yourself.

Speaking from personal experience, doing (and finishing) challenging projects yields the greatest learning (it will naturally lead you to study and research). You can work on projects at any skill level. Keep the scope small when you start.
>>
>>3108978
How do you know how small or big the scope is?
>>
>>3108970
post it then anon.
>>
>>3108979
Scope is pretty much always (a lot) bigger than you expect, especially in the beginning because you simply don't know what goes into something. When you start out, you mostly learn how little you know, and that's fine. It's okay to fuck up! That's how you learn.

Deadlines are a useful tool to learn about scope and keep it in check. The industry is all about deadlines. Whatever you have created by X will be finished. If that's crazily short of your vision, use that feedback to be smarter about your next project. Contests and game jams offer you external deadlines.

Not only do you learn a ton during projects (especially about improvisation and problem solving), also people will be much more willing to help you and work with you when you've finished a bunch of stuff.
>>
>>3108970
post it for the meme
>>
>>3108526
>>3108529

post the aguri one
>>
>>3110735
Yes please
>>
File: giphy (6).gif (948KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (6).gif
948KB, 500x370px
>>3110735
https://track4.mixtape.moe/dyiars.pdf

this?
>>
>>3108978
yeah, what works for him might not work for someone else, but having some sort of point of reference is usually a huge help.
>>
>>3108968
At least don't save the thumbnail of what I know what a 1080 image, faggot.
>>
>>3110840
Obrigado
>>
>>3108969
whichever ones work best for you. you can have different books on the same subject matter which teach things differently. for construction i'm reading how to draw and i'm learning anatomy from hampton's analytical figure drawing videos. i got halfway through perspective made easy and just got bored. it was too simple for me and just a waste of time. those recommendations are just to help you learn fundies, but don't limit yourself to only those books because there are a lot of options out there. check the google docs link in /beg/ for some other viable recommendations.
>>
>>3108969
>>3110840
so this is what i mean when i say do what works best for you. this guide details a study curriculum and its materials which worked for one guy, but you might benefit better by looking at other things. the important thing is to know the areas to study like anatomy, gesture, etc, and to set goals for yourself to achieve by a certain date.
>>
>>3110840
This requires a lot of money
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.