[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing is shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-1.jpg (180KB, 1575x1561px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
180KB, 1575x1561px
This is where 5 years of drawing gets you, drawing is a worthless skill to pick up.
Sometimes my drawings turn up great, other times I cant draw a circle
Fuck this shit
>>
>>3106419
it's because you're not getting the direction you need and unfortunately you're not going to get them here. You should try and find someone with a proven background to give you tips, critiques, and guidelines for you to follow.
>>
>>3106419
Your statement is illogical. Your contention is that drawing is a useless skill but your supporting premises imply that it's useless because you're shit at it. That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>3106425
>wow I'm very smart
>>
>>3106426
You should try it too sometimes, it would save you from having to make threads like this.
>inb4 I'm not even OP
>>
>>3106436
I'm not but I'll do anything to chase him off this board for his own sake.
There's nothing here of any worth, it's blind leading the blind.
>>
Instead of mindless doodling over a sketch layer, try actually thinking, what do you want to achieve with every line.
>>
you just stuck and drew what you like not pushing yourself out of your confort zone please do a favor to the entire world and deprive yourself of life
>>
>>3106419
5 years of not practicing fundamentals will get you that M80

The eyes are too bug and symbol drawn. the construction of the lips and overall head are non-existent.

You didn't even try with the hair (which you wouldn't have if you'd STUDIED ANYTHING)

I could go on and on

>I didn't practice anything for 5 years except scribbling and now I'm upset my work is just scribbles :,^(
>>
>>3106492
>5 years of not practicing fundamentals will get you that M80

People who practice fundamentals tend to not be any better. Proof; this very board.
More proof; every pro artists who says "I don't know shit about fundamentals. All I did was draw xD"
>>
>>3106499
>More proof; every pro artists who says "I don't know shit about fundamentals. All I did was draw xD"

>(citation needed)
>>
>>3106499
I went on the age and art thread and MOST of the work there didn't even show signs of any fundamentals being used.

It's not just people trying and using them wrong, it's people throwing them out the window, drawing shit for 4 years, then making whiny threads about how drawing is soooooo haaaard :^^^^^^^^^^((

Here's an example. If OP studied hair, then the hair he drew on that character should look better yet it they still make the same beginner mistakes someone who's never drawn hair makes.

I refuse to believe most anons who make those whiny (and hypocritical) threads or the ones who post in the draw threads are being honest with themselves.

They want an easy solution so they fish for sympathy points and indulge in moral licensing (i'e I drew 25000000 boxes while making the same perspective errors over and over again eat your heart out Frazetta)

Talent is a real thing and I'm not saying people should all be masters here but studying is supposed to produce SOMETHING. It's an insult to rational thought to just believe that they learnt NOTHING over the course of 5 years. OP is either trolling, or lazy and dishonest, or uniquely retarded
>>
File: 1483972473160.jpg (280KB, 615x846px) Image search: [Google]
1483972473160.jpg
280KB, 615x846px
>>3106499
>Proof; this very board.
>>
>>3106419
>5 years of mindless doodling

fixd
>>
File: shrug.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>3106419
that drawing is what 1-5 months of reasonable practice gets you. spend your time better or maybe look into some critical thinking courses at your local night school.
>>
>>3106419
I can draw better than this and I've been practicing drawing from imagination for 4 months. I barely even do a few pages of Hampton's figure drawing in a week. You are doing something wrong. Either your mindset is wrong, the way you're practicing is wrong, your resources are bad, or you're barely even drawing at all.
>>
>>3106419
maybe you're just utterly talentless.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.