[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UM shouwld I be concerwned???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

UM shouwld I be concerwned???
>>
File: 123456.png (23KB, 714x380px) Image search: [Google]
123456.png
23KB, 714x380px
>>
File: 1234567.png (23KB, 720x399px) Image search: [Google]
1234567.png
23KB, 720x399px
>>
>>3104998
Depends if this is a female or a male. If it's the former, I understand, if it's the latter, be worried.
>>
File: 12345678.png (31KB, 705x514px) Image search: [Google]
12345678.png
31KB, 705x514px
>>
>>3105004
I'm female he's male. This wouldn't be the first time someone was creepy with me through freelancing.
To be fair he does have a team that writes a lot of self-help books, but I don't know why he insists on drawing him as a live nude model.

Also can I get fucking sued for this if he finds this thread?
>>
>>3105008
>Also can I get fucking sued for this if he finds this thread?

Well it's too late now, isn't it?
>>
>>3105006
You're a terrible liar. I thought women were much better at lying than this.
>>
>>3105008
you cant get sued for showing factual information. There is only an illusion of privacy. Its different for phone recordings, which vary state by state sometimes taking into account who called who and why (from x state to y state where laws are different).
>>
>>3105023
Honestly it is 12:30 at night, I'm a little irritated this is the only time we could talk and apparently, draw the actual sketch (8 pm his time is still fucking midnight my time).
also i need to check with my bf first if I should even accept this job because dam we need money but he doesn't like me drawing naked men.
>>
>>3105029
Just invite your bf to go with you then
>>
>>3105058
What should I tell him if my bf isn't cool with me drawing him? like "sorry I asked my bf and he said no" do you think they'd be super pissed?
>>
>>3105067
Don't even bother telling them about your boyfriend if you're going to decline because of that.

Tell them due to some personal problems came up and you won't be able to do the project for the foreseeable future, but thank them for their time and you hope they find someone to fill the position.

You don't need to go into specifics, ever. It's unprofessional to tell them and unprofessional for them to ask
>>
he wants to fuck so badly. the classic "if I'm naked long enough she'll join me"
>>
>>3105008
If you didn't sign an NDA for provide his name or identifying features (ie name, image, town, comapny, whatever) probably not. Would still look bad for you if he saw and publicised it because it's pretty unprofessional tb h
>>
>>3105008
Why do you have an issue with drawing him naked?
You're getting paid, aren't you?
If not, tell him you won't do it unless he pays you to.
>>
>>3105008
Not unless you entered into a non-disclosure agreement. Otherwise you can share records of any conversation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.