[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critque me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: malec.jpg (335KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
malec.jpg
335KB, 900x800px
Hey, Heres my most recent art piece. any critiques?
>>
File: malec fix.jpg (322KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
malec fix.jpg
322KB, 900x800px
Hers an edit of it. I thought it was funny.
>>
>>3100453
lol why?
>>
It's visually unclear in some places. For example, I can't tell what the hook-like shape on the face to the right is. You need to include the right details to make it readable. Also, the hand is borked.
>>
>>3100457
>borked
What does this mean?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 251x201px
Yea, I thought to make the background dark would make it stick out. The hands are inside the other male's coat. It's inspired by this picture.
>>
>>3100459
Its structure is off. It seems like the row of 3 fingers is the biggest problem, they are shaped a little oddly. The pointer finger is close to a plain triangle, the one to its left might be bending too early, and the last one looks too short.
Try simplifying those fingers down to 1 flat paddle before carving out each one, it may help you to make it look clear.
>>
>>3100451
>>3100465
compare the angle of the faces in your reference and your own drawing. The pink and blue lines are exactly the same on both the photograph and your drawing, you can see the angles and proportions are off. You probably also need to work on basic head construction.

I like how the bicep of the right hand side character is curving, it's good. The fingers need some work, they have good read on thumbnail but upon closer look they kinda lose the form. Do you know is your index finger supposed to be foreshortened or have it's last join hidden due bending it?
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (300KB, 1111x555px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
300KB, 1111x555px
>>3102170
forgot the pic..
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.