[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

abstract

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: plants.png (3MB, 1003x1000px) Image search: [Google]
plants.png
3MB, 1003x1000px
Does anyone here make abstract art?
>>
File: color13.png (1MB, 855x579px) Image search: [Google]
color13.png
1MB, 855x579px
One more
>>
File: color17.png (2MB, 1200x716px) Image search: [Google]
color17.png
2MB, 1200x716px
A lot of my back catalog is too big to be posted, but this is one of my favorites
>>
How are these created?
>>
>>3100954
I make them digitally using Photoshop
>>
File: dots and waves.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
dots and waves.png
1MB, 1200x675px
>>
File: cubes.png (3MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
cubes.png
3MB, 1200x800px
This one didn't come out as well as I would have hoped
>>
Could you explain the meaning, purpose, story, or mood behind these?
>>
yeah, i've started on surfaces and recently i've been trying some digital stuff too, learning the photoshop and how powerful that tool can be.

I like the sense and feeling of different textures, radical contrasts, and organic movement of the elements. For me, doing art was always intuitive and experimental, kinda do before and think about it later, thats why i think ive find myself so fond of the abstract.

pic related is one of my recent canvas painted, i've tried to put a really oily oil painting with a rally diluted acrylic, with some implastro to help and guide the most liquid paints. All about that chemistry that makes both painting dont mix completely togheter.

https://www.instagram.com/ky_on82/

here is most of my work
>>
File: face_monty_python.jpg (16KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
face_monty_python.jpg
16KB, 367x388px
>>3101180
You lost me.
>If only these where massive paintings.
>>
>>3101442
Also, i've recommend to anyone wanting to start to "understand" abstract art and it's causes and purposes, to read "Concerning the Spiritual in Art" by Wassily Kandinsky, it's a mind-changing book.
>>
>>3100333
I like this

I've noticed the only abstracts I like are those that imitate real life. This could literally be an aerial photo you'd see in a NatGeo magazine of volcanic lakes or something, i've seen similar. Anyway I think what I like is imagining abstracts as non abstract real landscapes.

stuff like >>3101459 does absolutely nothing for me
>>
>>3101442
I think a lot of abstract work can come with an idea or feeling first, and then created to fit that idea or feeling.

I think you should give that a try.

Because I think it's cool to find meaning in something after you created, but maybe you will create something cooler with a specific idea or feeling in mind first.
>>
File: my-bloody-valentine-loveless.jpg (116KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
my-bloody-valentine-loveless.jpg
116KB, 953x953px
>>3101509
I really understand what you're saying, i've find myself triggered with synesthesics with some really especific musics, my favorite album ever, Loveless by My Bloody Valentine, its a complete sensorial experience for me: i cant see and really feel physically things that are not really common in anything i've ever experienced.

That cover art too, that thing its so accurateon expressing the overall sensation of the entire album.

Triple A art son.
>>
>>3100327
>>3100330
>>3100333

I'd like to see them on big canvas
I really like these anon
>>
>>3100327
>Does anyone here make abstract art?
Nope, but I really like these.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.