[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hila Klein

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: forest75535-prints.jpg (556KB, 700x963px) Image search: [Google]
forest75535-prints.jpg
556KB, 700x963px
Thoughts on her art? http://www.h3h3productions.com/hilas-art/

I actually own pic related (original). Payed give or take $350 for it about a year ago. Her only available original atm she's selling for $5000, but was released after the success of selling all of her other originals around the price of what I payed. Does her simply pricing her art as more after a year raise the value of my original?
>>
>>3098872
You got kiked boi
>>
>>3098872
it depends on the the individual piece but in general if she is able to sell them for more now, the yours is worth more.

anyway i don't really get the appeal of her art, like at all: 0%

is she e-famous or something, only thing i can think of
>>
>>3098894
how does one kike a kike? lol
>>
Not very good
>>
>>3098872
>Does her simply pricing her art as more after a year raise the value of my original?
yes
Works from the same artist are usually priced similarly
>>
>>3098907
She's pretty well known, she co runs https://www.youtube.com/user/h3h3Productions with her husband
>>
>>3098872
I really don't like them. I suspect they're selling because of her husband's popularity. But whatever, good for her.
>>
"Chickens" "Kids" "Forest" "Heavy" "War" and "UH OH" all seem to have visual similarities. My subjective opinion: I think the ones I mentioned are actually good, and that the style used is pretty cool. As for the rest of her pieces are pretty "doodle-esque" something you might see scribbled on the back of a highschoolers binder. Am I alone in that it kind of reminds me of Keith Haring's work?
>>
why did you buy this? sounds more like an investment than actual interest in the art.

looks childish/hobby tier and 5k really seems inappropriate. Maybe they'll succeed in building a brand/empire/prestige, but meh.
>>
I like her art because I like her, obvi it's not something that should have much value based on her skill but people buy it because she made it
>>
>>3098872
As people grow tired of h3h3 she won't be able to ask for that much.
>>
>>3098872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw5kme5Q_Yo
>>
>>3098872
I think her arts pretty nice, it's a weird, almost doodly aesthetic but I like it, you don't see it very often.
>>
>>3098872
did she color this with some crayola markers ?
>>
>>3102202
Yeah it's been a long time since high school art class.
>>
File: 1496388209378.jpg (67KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1496388209378.jpg
67KB, 680x1020px
>>3098872
>a gangly e-celeb kike selling massively overpriced commie psyop scribbled shit with absolutely no concept of fundamentals
colour
me
surprised
>>
>>3102203
She uses Copic Classic markers
>>
It seems like the only worth it has is it being made by Hila Klein. If she weren't part of h3h3, it wouldn't be at all special. The painting is nice and all but it looks like any other pop artist who's heard of Andy Warhol.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.