[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Poem: existence!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 9904216K00-004.jpg (113KB, 900x786px) Image search: [Google]
9904216K00-004.jpg
113KB, 900x786px
>Be me
Day 1 came out the pussy
Mom and dad are pretty cool and they treat me very kindly. I sip on the mother's milk because it nourishes my body. I drink and feel it's essence feed into my every echo to to the furthest reaches of I am now creation currently happening.
>that was a weird thought
And that thought that I can now think this increased my own capacity of my own self now thinking. Any thing that extends beyond is the power that can come from thinking is only limited beyond how much work in body so I need to balance a healthy diet as this will give me all the nurturing that is required to meet the dream that is everything. Move
>we are energy So Move!
And continue this existence beyond what most could continue the movement process.
My parents continued to raise me and they would help me move until I could move as they could and I continued to mimic all I heard and saw and ate and felt, tasted, experienced and continued as a process through my self to be filtered internally and i filter out most of the bad things because i dont like the way bad things feel so it really makes me want to continue trying to be something bigger than myself and healthier and to continue to live it every waking moment dedicating myself to what is most important is to just continue going.
Civiliziations rise and fall and I am only tiny but if I continue something big to leave here by the time I'm ready to go then that is the best hope unless I can build something even bigger.
>it's nice to have dreams and as I live I am not dreaming

I'll pay someone $10 to rap this
____^__^^^^^^
>>
Same guy here. I'd also to see the theme of the show be the most amazing thing anyone has ever been able to see and then record it and bring it back to me and ill give you $10
>>
Arent you just selling your time til you're dead anyways, right? Might as well enjoy it.
Gonna need that tape soon. But it'd better be as entertaining as adcertised
>>
But even if it all rings back true that even in this poem with all that's been said around me as I have ever experienced and this is what I'm shoving my reality into?
>literally as I'm writing this
I'm creating a very existence with every waking moment
>>
>>3096999
I only live to keep on moving so Move I will. Do whatever it takes to get you moving and just keep doing that. The more you do to keep on doing. Make the best moves you can and make them knowing your life is at stake and every racing moment should only be lived to try and keep it moving. We are beings of pure energy so energize and keep on moving
>>
Right now you the reader is exactly the people I wrote it for. I hope you enjoyed because I'm going to continue writing throughout the night until I get bored and fall asleep and then maybe continue to do something or go see if there's anything that really makes me want to go do or experience.
>>
File: 1499112352001.jpg (206KB, 1627x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1499112352001.jpg
206KB, 1627x1492px
It's nice to know that as I'm writing this that this right now is the exact moment that is happening to everything ever.
It's also nice that nothing is constricting me from doing exactly as I care to do it I just have to keep trying to do it. It's really the only option to everything. Keep moving
>>
I'm came here to talk because I was bored about everrything else going on right now and I don't want to go to sleep or have to do anything else and I usually just lurk on this site because it makes me laugh when I don't feel like doing other things. I'm here doing this as the witness and creator of where I am right now.
Please someone come banter with me here. I want stimulation right now because it means something is moving and that is good. Movement is good. Go do it. Move
We all move. We wave with the vibes
>>
>>3096981
Are you on acid?
>>
C'mon I offered $10.
If nobody takes this offer soon then I'm gonna have to go to bed. I've probably got 20 minutes before I fall asleep so hurry and bring me that video guys. I really want to see this thing considering how much I've already hyped it up.
>>
>>3097027
No I smoked a little bit of weed I had. It's been awhile and I felt like writing
>>
Do something to feel better than I currently am doing.
That's my everoccuring
-general caocao!
>>
Why wouldn't somebody alter what they have at their disposal to make anything better? Exactly. Why ask a question that needs no answers. Why assume answers are what we are after?
Why assume we're after anything?
Why assume an anything? A self looped question. I need to ask something else so it does not assume me.
>>
Time to pull it back together.

I am writing this here and what im writing about never happened. Or, because it existed as a thought did some form of that happening happen in that space. It did.
But even if forgotten by all and all then because I know this it has happened.
>>
>>3097065
Consider an object. What have you considered?
>this object must be a instant of time explaining itself as it happened.
By explaining i mean anything imaginable is all that's keeping is from finding more
>Live
>>
Good idea
Someone should create a language that caters to humans by just sounding really good.
Like, this language would be manufactured so that as people spoke to one another more it felt good. As you speak this language you enjoy the way it feels when you say it, and the way it sounds to your ears. How do you build a language.
Get people that want to talk
Have them develop ways to communicate.
Communication requires a message that needs communicating
Topic of communication established
Hook up sensors to their feeling receptors.
Favor towards words and phrases and things that only feel good
Why hasn't our language that I talk in my own head to me with evolved to exactly what I want it to be?
This talking continues and continues and you collect the data that
>>
We are born because of why. So keep Asking
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.