[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this good?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: gits.jpg (263KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
gits.jpg
263KB, 1920x1040px
is this good?
>>
What's the point of this thread? Fuck off.
>>
>>3096568
The point is in the subject, why are you so hostile?
>>
>>3096565
Kinda.

Thank you for consulting /ic/, if you have any comlaints about the quality of our services, please send them in the form of a prayer to God at your local church.
>>
>>3096565
It look like Hong Kong. That's a point.
>>
>>3096565
Of course it's good WHAT THE FUCK
HELLO DO YOU EVEN HAVE EYES, OF COURSE IT'S GOOD J
UST LOOK AT IT MAN
LOOK LOOOOOK LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK GOD DAMN IT
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
>>
my guess: OP is retarded and didn't realise the street was sloped (maybe he doesn't know about those since he lives in basement?) and so incorrectly thought they sucked at perspective.
>>
>>3096565
You tell me faggot.
>There is no physical limit to how many dicks OP can ram into it's body.
>>
File: jif.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
jif.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>3096565
While OP's busy shitposting I'm out here improving
>>
I think some of the figures are out of perspective, guys walking in to the building on the left look like midgets compared to the ones on the road, could just be an optical illusion.
>>
File: opuepf819wdl41nu4tny-tile.jpg (389KB, 1600x792px) Image search: [Google]
opuepf819wdl41nu4tny-tile.jpg
389KB, 1600x792px
sure is better than this.
even despite serving different purposes.
>>
>>3097945
Top right is really, really good.
>>
File: Ghost-in-the-Shell envio1.jpg (118KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost-in-the-Shell envio1.jpg
118KB, 1280x688px
>>3097951
>bunch of pictures slapped together presenting no actual concept
>you can't even tell the focus point of the image
>might be the bridge,wtf,don't want to believe that

you say it's really really good in the sense that you can look up some pictures of present day hong kong and they will also be really really good as in visually pleasing
>>
>>3097959
I mean I could see top right as good composition shot for a movie scene. Try to imagine a person running through the bridge, that would be alright. I can see why as a standalone piece it's not good composition-wise though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.