[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best advice to learn art? School or Books?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170722_112644.jpg (368KB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170722_112644.jpg
368KB, 1080x1069px
Hello! Im a hobbyist artist and i draw expecially portraits of people, movies , manga subjects and other things.
I really like to learn new things and im really struggling with the full body drawing and environment. So i would like to Study more of art!
I Cant go to an art School cause i dont have money, but i have money to buy some books like 150/200 euro. Here One of my example of drawing. As u Can see i think im only able to draw portraits with pencil. (ive drawn this without reference its my Adult Gon version from HxH)
What do You think?
Sorry It seems i can post Just One Image per post
>>
File: IMG_20170722_112700.jpg (294KB, 1080x1049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170722_112700.jpg
294KB, 1080x1049px
Draw 2 - Josuke from JoJo
>>
>>3096165
There's a sticky in it, with google docs and shit
There's threads, who are explicit about what they're about
Read them and use your brain, download what you need and leave please
>>
Sorry what do You mean?? i do not understand
>>
Not too bad, keep at it. If you are looking for books I suggest checking out the art book thread and just googling "best art books" or something like that. Look around on amazon, read reviews etc. Grab books that look like they interest you. Just research it properly.
>>
>>3096181
he means this

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VfDTpLLVl5bWUGWguswKpPFml533luI8-NBd1EGYHnA/edit
>>
>>3096182
Okay Thanks! But my highest doubt was if going to art School for 3 or 5 Years Will give u not only the piece of paper .. but a work! :)
>>
>>3096165
You don't need to buy anything, just get your resources off the artbook thread and CGPeers
>>
>>3096184
Thanks ill check! Is this like Wikipedia of art?
>>
>>3096191
If you want to go to school then go, if you don't have money then work a job and save.

> not only the piece of paper .. but a work! :)

what?
>>
>>3096196
uhhh, no. It's just a google doc. It's a jumping off point to help you find what you need to get started, it is not a exhaustive list of all art related information.
>>
This is bait, ginko is a 15k youtuber and he know how it work
And I'll bet you're the same guy who impersonated alex f yesterday
>>
>>3096214
xD
I know nothing guys. I asked u for help and im really Happy that u give me some hints!
I think im gonna buy a book and see the difference from Study on a PDF and Study on the real book. :) Any other Hint is appreciated
>>
>>3096620
yeah, learn to google and don't ask 4chan for help.
>>
>>3096182
>not too bad
Lmao it's astonishing, more than good enough to be sold for huge amounts of money if he so wishes.

OP all I can say is that the noses and maybe clothes need some work, but that's improved by just drawing more. Go make a living instead.
>>
>>3097351
> more than good enough to be sold for huge amounts of money if he so wishes.

that's just mean, don't lie to him like that. He has a lot to learn still before he can reliably make an income from his art.

see for your self : http://www.thepicta.com/user/gnko__/3086606641
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.