[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"How the Fine Art Market is a Scam"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: cia nea.jpg (1MB, 1536x1519px) Image search: [Google]
cia nea.jpg
1MB, 1536x1519px
Obnoxious Cucklord "Adam" and His Buddies at the Un-funniest Website on the Internet: 1

Money-laundering Jews and Other White Collar Criminals: 0 (or hundreds of millions of dollars...but who's counting, really?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSdbASDdwU4
>>
Everyone already knows the Fine Art Market is a scam. The real discussion is how much of a scam is the Commercial Art Market? Are illustrators making enough for the work they get? Will all the design jobs get filled up or will there always be room?
>>
>>3095484
Anyone with half a brain knew this already.
>>
>>3095485
Say what you want it's still a decent video explaining something most of us are familiar with, though.

As for the commercial art market that's just the same as any job. A voluntary contract between individuals or an individual and an organization for a set amount of work involving a set amount of pay cannot be a scam as long as all the cards are on the table.
>>
i fucking hate this cuck, how did his handlers let him get away with this?
>>
>>3095511
I know, right?
>>
Capitalism destroys everything.
>>
>>3096318
>be you
>go to 'Fine Art' school
>accrue $80,000+ debt you have to pay off in the form of $600 monthly payments for the rest of your life
>can't get a decent job because you have a worthless degree
>can't get a job making art because your art school didn't teach you anything
>all of the faculty at the school are leftist, and suggest to their students that it's 'the systems' fault they all seem to end up broke losers, not the very people that put them in a hole they'll never crawl out of in exchange for a two year course in 'advanced macaroni picture theory' which you eat up like a gullible idiot

>meanwhile

>government legitimizes "Fine Art" market by funding otherwise unprofitable galleries and issuing grants to actual retards posing as artists
>government doesn't collect sales tax on art and treats donations to one of their galleries as tax write offs unlike many other goods
>government drives up prices of college in general by enforcing loan guarantees and subsidies making what was once generally affordable completely unobtainable without the intent of making a tremendous personal sacrifice.

>'Capitalism destroys everything'

lmaoing @ ur life btw poorfag
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.