[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RATE ME GUYS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

Im somewhat new here, i usualy show my art to my friends , gf, and family. but no one realy knows how to draw or anything about art. so their " wow that looks incredible!! " dosent realy satisfy me. looking through a few threads, ive come to the opinion that you guys here at 4chan are the hardest, coldest mother f**kers, when it comes to critique. so ima upload some of my best works over the years and id like to hear you honest opinion.

this first drawing is of an old co worker. i tried to make it as realistic as possible.
>>
OP here.

Heres another!
>>
HAHAHA I GET IT
>>
File: Imagen (6).jpg (369KB, 2339x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Imagen (6).jpg
369KB, 2339x1700px
as you can tell i just draw with paper pen and pencil. scaning usualy fks up the shading alittle. but that was with my old scaner. i got a new one a year ago. thisone scans much cleaner.
>>
ill color in sometimes. this is roll from megaman 64.
>>
this is an OC from a manga im drawing
>>
i drew this one for my GF about 3 years ago. scaned it, cleand it and colored it in gimp
>>
lastly one of my oldest drawings. i drew this about 2010 this was around the time i diceded to stop copying other artists and find my own style
>>
Is this a troll thread?
>>
>>3095424
nope im trying to be real.... this is the first thread i make...... why do you think its a troll thread? did i do something wrong?
>>
>>3095428
You're pretty shit at art and it looks like you're oblivious to that fact. If you wanna get better read the sticky and use the /beg/ thread.

>>3094763

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/edit#bookmark=id.15jx3pyuimvj
>>
>>3095432
ohh ok then.
>>
>>3095409
How old are you? How many hours a day do you draw? Took any classes? Read any books?
>>
>>3095450
umm i asked for a critique but ok.

I'm 25

Used to draw like 10 hours a day but that was 5
Years ago right now i draw like 5 hours a week if I miss sleep.

Nothing outside of middle school

I do read books..... none refrencing art or drawing.

I'd like to say i do a pretty good job for never really taking any sort of class or serious lesson. I would like to improve sence I feel i havent in the last 2 years. Main reason i posted here, hoping for real critiques and advice instead of just " you're shit at this go drink a bottle of clorox " type comments. Any real feedback at what i need to improve would be much appreciated.

On a final note, all but 1 of these drawings are about 3-8 years old. like I said though, I havent gotten much better, And I'd like to know where i could use more polishing.
>>
>>3095751
The way you write and your art makes me seriously doubt that you're 25.
>>
Fuck these haters, your work is amazing. Are you taking commissions?
>>
>>3095751
You're shit. Just give up, find a different hobby
>>
clearly none of these are by the same person

b8/10
>>
File: IMG_20170812_050416638[1].jpg (969KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_050416638[1].jpg
969KB, 2592x1456px
>>3095851
Thanks anon. I do occasionally draw pictures for co-workers, but I don't do it online, all upfront.

>>3096499
what makes you think that? Nice dubs btw, 9 is my lucky number.
>>
>>3095751
>I'd like to say i do a pretty good job for never really taking any sort of class or serious lesson.

It's a double-edged-sword, because now you've probably acquire bad habits which you'll have to correct. Whatever you do, keep drawing. As >>3095432 says, read the Sticky. First books in the Sticky will give you exercises which will patch some of your flaws. There isn't a single Background in the drawings you posted, for example, so am I guessing wrong that you are insatisfied with them?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.