[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Portal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: tokyo.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
Hello I'm a student working for design research in Japan and I would like to ask you some questions.

→<私は大学生で、研究の一環でアンケートをとっています。
ぜひともご協力をお願いいたします。>

こんにちは、私の名前はメリンダです。私はデザインを専攻している学生です。
現在、私は東京に短期滞在し研究をしています。
下記に関してお答え頂けますと幸いです。

アンケートをとる目的は
日本の方の"想像"の仕方を知り、それが日本社会とどのように結びついているのか
分析をするためです

A:
1.So, this is a manhole cover but imagine that it is a portal or door that brings you somewhere.
→これはマンホールですが、「どこでもドア」のように、どこかへあなたを連れて行ってくれるツールだと想像してください。

2.Where would it be?
→マンホールを開けた先はどこに繋がっていますか?

3.Who is behind it?
→マンホールを開けた先には誰がいますか?

4.How does it look like?
→マンホールを開けた先はどのような見た目ですか?

5.Would it be pleasant?
→マンホールを開けた先ではどのように感じますか?

6.Please tell me everything in details using your imagination to create a story.
→マンホールを開けたあと、どのようなことが起こると想像しますか。また、どのようなことを想像しますか。上記の問いに関連することでも、何でも結構ですので、詳細を教えて下さい。

B:
1.Now, imagine that it hides your biggest fear or a nightmare. Please describe the atmosphere, and what is in there.
→これはマンホールですが、開けるともっとも恐ろしいものが待っていると想像して下さい。そして、その様子や雰囲気など、詳細を教えて下さい.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: untitled.png (217KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
217KB, 301x300px
owo
w
o
>>
>>3092705
pay me.
>>
>>3092705
1. OK
2. north korea
3. north korean soldier
4. malnourished and furious
5. extremely unpleasant
6. he spots me climbing out of the manhole cover. the soldier rushes to me taking his rifle off the safety. he raises it to me and shouts in north korean to not move. with a horrified expression i look at him and say DONT SHOOT! He apparently signals that he wants me to raise my arms and crawl out slowly. He really didn't think that command through as the only things I was holding onto were the sewer rungs. But as I am also panicking, I shoot my arms into the air and expectedly lose my footing. I fall backward back into the manhole and scrape the back of my head on the wall. I land on the bottom with a crash and sit on my wrist painfully. Above I can hear a scraping and cursing as the soldier tries to decide whether he should alert his superiors or confirm I am still down the hole. In a craze I manage to run through the sewer in the dark and make it back home.
>>
>>3092726
>shouts in north korean
>>
>>3092705
>sakura petal manhole cover
>Where would it be?
Gensokyo obviously
>Who is behind it?
wait, maybe it's IT trying to trick me
>How does it look like?
just google
>Would it be pleasant?
If it's IT, then probably no, if it's for real, then I'm too beta to live through the doujin scenarios
ok I got bored, bye
>>
>>3092705
it would be in a street
a sewer
like poo water and rats
no its a sewer
it poo and smell ewwwww

being in a sewer is my biggest fear so it would be a sewer behind it
>>
>>3092705
1. OK
2. Some kind of magical pond. Looks like a lotus and lots of bubbles to me.
3. Frogs, fish, and other pond creatures.
4. Like a pond, but sparkly and more magical.
5. Sure, why not.
6. I fall into the magic pond. It smells like flowers and is substantially cleaner than an ordinary pond. Some fairy talks to me and asks me to go on a quest. I turn it down and go find something intoxicating because I'm lazy.
1B. It's dark, everything is covered in broken glass and razor wire. The air is thick with burning acidic fumes. I get injured and poisoned and die slowly. My nightmares don't involve manholes because I've only been in one once.
>>
hey i'm bored.

1. Flowers
2. Random corner of a Chinese-street thingy, kind of crowded but not too much, around afternoon-midnight and everything is covered under the blue sky(no white clouds and everything shaded in blue). had a dream about a manhole in that kind of place.
3. Dunno, god maybe? Spiritual beings? I'm not the type to think much.
4. very white, flowers everywhere (the bluebell kind)
5. flowery, windy? morning dew/ droplets? clean? fresh water?
6. the flowery pattern reminded me of a fairytale I've read as a child where the protagonist went to a mystic land and there were flowers with human face on it.

B1. my biggest fear? idk. but in that kind of situation I would image an endless tunnel that never stops... that echoes... no idea what's in there but the thought of something being in there would be what's creepy. it's silence and i can only hear my own footsteps, heartbeat and breathing echoing, except that there's this time lag thing that causes the sound to be 5 sec late.
>>
>>3092705
i can do it for about 350 anon
ps nanking didnt happen
>>
>>3092705
Post proof that you are in japan
>>
File: japan then vs now.png (2MB, 1516x1404px) Image search: [Google]
japan then vs now.png
2MB, 1516x1404px
>>3092705
ching chong nip nong
>>
>>3092705
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.