[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Community Study Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_m9gdap5XI71rvwx2u.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9gdap5XI71rvwx2u.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
Part of a series of threads I want to try out. The purpose of this thread is to allow the community to learn together and provide accountability for interested Anons. We will go through lessons and tutorials together to provide us with some structure. Through these experiences we will find how we compare to our peers; which will hopefully drive us to improve and add credibility to critiques. Artists of all levels can join. For those that are not interested, you don't have to join.

Curriculum: Due before next Tuesday.
>Draw eyes in your style
-share refs/tutorials, draw eyes

BEFORE YOU POST YOUR WORK!: If you have more than 5 pages I recommend you upload to Imgur. You can still post your FIRST FIVE pages on here, but post the rest on Imgur... or don't, it's your choice.

>After Posting Your Work Remember To Critique Others Work. Pay It Forward. Thank you very much!
>>
>>3092233
kys yourself please
>>
File: 1442025711817.jpg (47KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
1442025711817.jpg
47KB, 345x383px
>>3092233
These threads are starting to grow on me, best thing that has happened to /ic/ since the last bout of autism from illya
>>
>>3092238
post work
>>
can we get some mods to clean up half these threads? The only non-trolling ones are the ones titled community study thread and anatomy.
>>
>>3092262
lol what happened?
>>
File: 1464123958721.jpg (373KB, 1368x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1464123958721.jpg
373KB, 1368x1386px
>>3092666
>Cyka blyat draws the same generic cat girl
>/ic/ begins to notice him from front page of plebbit
>widely known for using chromatic aberration and filters
>/ic/ begins to grow a hate boner
>He starts to get massive attention
>multiple threads crop up
>feelings get hurt, frog posting intensifies
>eventually someone figures out that said artist plagiarizes the work off others
>artist rebuttals by calling his work "tributes"
>starts making lots of money from simply copying off anime
>/ic/ mad as hell
>>
File: 1482386872399.png (62KB, 1234x341px) Image search: [Google]
1482386872399.png
62KB, 1234x341px
>>3092672
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.