[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Community Study Thread: Anatomy Edition Week 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (118KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 520x600px
The purpose of this thread is to allow the community to learn together and provide accountability for interested Anons. We will go through lessons and books together to provide us with some structure. Through these experiences we will find how we compare to our peers; which will hopefully drive us to improve and add credibility to critiques. This thread is mainly for beginners, but artists of all levels can join. For those that are not interested, you don't have to join.

Curriculum:
>>Figure Drawing: Design and Invention by Michael Hampton
>>Optional -> Analytical Figure Drawing by Michael Hampton (video course that goes along with the book)
>>Optional -> Proko's videos
>>Vilppu Head Construction and Anatomy videos (these will come later)

Assignments due Monday 8/14:
> Do 2 more exercises of Keys to Drawing, you should have the eyes exercise done by next Monday.
>>Read up to page 56 of Hampton and do 25 construction drawings, applying what you have learned.
>>Optional -> Week 2 of Analytical Figure Drawing

Resources:
Hampton's Analytical Figure Drawing Course
>https://mega.nz/#F!8qA2FLDQ!9ADn1WRz-YcH7H9M3i11dg
Proko's Website
>www.proko.com

Post your work in this thread for critique.
>>
File: 1501616496061.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
1501616496061.gif
2MB, 395x313px
Do we fucking need two of these idiotic threads ffs?
>>
>>3092008
No damn it, I was going to make a proper one. Delete this.
>>
>>3092009
I posted the assignments in the last thread and people told me to make a new thread, what am I supposed to do

>>3092014
I'll do it after you make a new one.
>>
>>3092023
I'm busy writing the thread structure. Unlike you dumping a "curriculum" and not posting any homework yourself.
>>
File: fb.jpg (145KB, 807x800px) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
145KB, 807x800px
>>3092014
>>3092023
why bother? this one looks fine.
anyway here some Proko deltoid assignments. if the other arm muscles are wrong, it's because i haven't reached them yet. can someone who knows about arm muscles critique?
>>
>>3092023
>what am I supposed to do
kill yourself, maybe? I mean dying can be an art too.
>>
>>3092025
if you want my work from last week then here
https://imgur.com/a/5VWve

I really don't see anything wrong with the curriculum/assignments now that drawabox isn't in it anymore. KtD is necessary for observational skills, which everyone needs.
>>
>>3092032
Oh good, you're not a complete waste of space and actually drew something.
>I really don't see anything wrong with the curriculum/assignments
You don't get it and that's fine. My thread won't be tied to the community thread.
>>
Don't listen to the troll, OP. Don't respond to them. They're obviously baiting for attention.
>>
>>3092028
Think of the tricep as a horseshoe
>>
>>3092032
you need to learn how to hold a pencil first. given all that chicken scratching you clearly don't know what good mark making looks likes
>>
>>3092036
That's not what is happening but I'll be quiet now as to not derail OPs thread.
>>
>>3092043
dont respond to idiots like that who can't read
>>
>>3092053

???
>>
>>3092008
dont make a new one until the old thread dies.
>>
>>3092041
thanks fampai
>>
>>3092034
ok

>>3092031
sounds good

>>3092028
I'm not that far yet, but these look pretty good.

>>3092042
I agree, I need to work on linework, usually the first line I make is off so I tend to go over them a lot. (Clean lines was one of the reasons I included drawabox in the curriculum at first but everyone hated it so whatever)
Also, you don't need to be good at linework to know what it looks like.

>>3092036
thanks

>>3092061
see
>>3092023
>>
So what's going on? Are we starting a new thread or what? Is this going to be the thread and we let the other one die?
>>
>>3092113
Someone is going to make a new thread idk.
>>
>>3092113
>>3092123
Let the other one die, we are starting a new one every week. As soon as a new thread is made, we abandon the last one. As for that other anon saying he's going to start a new one, we will wait for him to do that, but for now use this thread. If his thread is indeed a huge improvement from this one, then we will migrate to that one instead.
>>
>>3092008
Construction drawings going along with Hampton's lecture (will add on to album as I do more for homework)
https://imgur.com/a/Knu79
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
bamp with construction drawings, is no one interested in this thread
>>
>>3093902
i dont think so, but thank you for trying to make /ic/ better
>>
>>3092028

The lower right looks off. It appears as if you drew a back view with the posterior delt showing, from the front it should be overlapped by the biceps and brachialis muscle
>>
File: 2017_08_10_360study.gif (305KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
2017_08_10_360study.gif
305KB, 682x682px
Human anatomy study group with some new open spots. Share fresh studies every week to stay on. Weekly themes provided to keep things interesting.
https://discord.gg/xn5kHs3
>>
File: 1484945337644.jpg (19KB, 358x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484945337644.jpg
19KB, 358x400px
>beg/ - THE BEGINNER THREAD
>IF YOU ARE A /BEG/INNER IN ART, please use this thread to post pieces for critique or ask for advice
>We should not have to make new threads
>with our fundamental exercises.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.