[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tablet Help.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2746.jpg (38KB, 605x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2746.jpg
38KB, 605x445px
>pic unrelated
I'm looking for a tablet kind of thing to draw on and I want it to be functional like a laptop or iPad so I can use it for things other than drawing. But don't want it to be too big to the point I can't really carry it around.

I've looked around and think that the IPad Pro+apple pen, Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16, and Surface pro all look good, but don't know how good their responses are to a pen. I trust the Wacom MobileStudio is good because I own a Cintiq, but I don't really want to drop 3 grand to get one.

Any of you know which ones are really good and reliable? If you have any other ones please tell me about them. I'm just really in need of something like that to bring with me to school and stuff. (Also I'm using mobile so excuse any typos and such.)
>>
Nigger, just draw on paper and trace it with a shitty chinese tablet.
>>
I have a light laptop and a small tablet
It fits in my bag nicely, doesn't weigh too much and I can do digital plein airs or whatever easily

Paid £100 for the laptop (secondhand, new would probably be about £300, still cheap)
Paid £80 for the tablet (new, wacom pen small)

I've seen a bunch of portable tablets with screens and stuff but they so often cost like £1,000+ and are gimmicky

Buy a laptop, but a small tablet
>>
>>3091556
Ipad pro 12.7 and apple pencil is the best choice if you want portability and high quality. Mobilestudio pro should be good too but it's way overpriced, almost twice (or in some cases three times) as much as the ipad.
>>
>>3091584
OP here, yeah I was thinking about a laptop with a tablet, but it's the whole taking both out and using both that I don't enjoy. Having to use a keyboard is what I want to avoid pretty much.
>>
>>3091879
OP here, yeah I really liked the idea of that, but I'm wary of the response to the pen. I think I'll go to an Apple Store and check it out. Thanks anon, you're the bomb.
>>
>>3091893
I have the Apple Pencil and the iPad Pro. Trust me, the Pencil is incredibly responsive and has amazing pressure sensitivity.

If you want to use full programs, just get Astropad or Duet Display and connect it to a computer or laptop and you're good to go.

I recommend you get procreate because it's an amazing app.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.