[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Art Junk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: corrupted404.png (293KB, 817x781px) Image search: [Google]
corrupted404.png
293KB, 817x781px
I was going to delete this until I thought about posting it here to see what others can do with this in their own style.
>>
Tell us what it is first.
>>
>>3091469
It's a corrupted wolf mixed with a scorpion in a way, the tail looks like a rat which I didn't like much but I love how the claws are and the body parts connect in different areas
>>
>>3091472
Explain.
>>
>>3091466

Is this what furry art looks like now?
If so consider me aroused.
>>
>>3091474
I'll try my best to explain. Pretty he comes from a failed hellish science project so basically shit went wrong there when they tried to mix a wolf with a scorpion. These scientists messed up with the ingenriets when the wolf was in a water pod and mutated over night and changing formation. so on it was named Lucifara and he ended up killing the scientists for the abuse and use of him. hid muzzle can expand half a door and cameras goes static but you are able to see psycho crazy shit with killing people. idk that's all I have to say there lol..
>>
>>3091478
Jesus if you into it like that then that's fine by me but I suppose furry comes in feral and anthro mostly xD
>>
>>3091474
Did I explain it enough?
>>
We need to know more about him first. What's his dream and ambitions? Has he ever experienced love? What does he do for fun?
>>
>>3092903
Sadly this isn't a Q and A

um, all I expected was to see what other things amazing artists can do with it.

His dream would have been wanting to be normal and just have someone to live his life with but instead, his desire is to literally to kill people and whatever he can find in a silent death form. meaning you can't hear sounds if body parts are being ripped off you.

There is no such thing as love that was before he got fucked up in the lab so the fun he has is observing his own kind but doesn't seem to dare to kill them except the leader pack since the experience he had with his own leader pack lead to him being stuck in the lab.
>>
>>3093361
Alright, well, why does he have to kill people? Why were the scientists trying to create this. You have a lot of "story", but no background or motivation. The isnt reflected in the character design either. What you need to do is think about the motivations of this character, why does he do the things he does and why is he the way he is? Then, when designing him, think about the anatomy of a wolf, study and reference it, do the same for scorpions and rats, quadripeds in general. Put them together in a conceivable way. Think about how you'd convey his motivations in his design, cause right now, he looks pretty happy to be an abomination.
>>
>>3093426

scientists were trying to create this for a war benefits. a creature that can bypass bullets and get to its enemy to either rips them up or poison them with a lethal strike with its tail which did work out but failed at the same time with it escaping. it kills because it sees everyone as a threat but some of its memory are still intact to see certain ones, not a threat.

sorry if I have no background or motivation by how you see it but it's not like I'm good at giving the proper info you want.

he used to be normal like every other wolf you know the aspect of hunting down prey and gather food for its pack and all but the scientists designed him specifically to kill without knowing the risk or adding something to control him.

Well for me as in designing him I was just enjoying games like Alien Hominid

https://r.mprd.se/media/images/66067-Alien_Hominid-9.jpg

so I had this idea mixing up a wolf with a scorpion and heavily thought about the design on how mutated he will be not sure what the fuck I was doing there, to be honest, but It ended up in my folder set for deletion so I wanted to post it instead so I did. if you want to talk to me about it more you can add me somewhere just let me know what you have so we can chat. -3- also some artist can draw things without motivation or building u\up back grounds to create stuff.
>>
>>3091482
Go on...
>>
>>3093592
I know, but it seemed you wanted to create a character. Something like this isn't normally posted on /ic/ and really requires explanations
>>
>>3093638
> >>3093592

>>3093639

I didn't expect to be asked questions and explain everything about an old art I did a long time ago. I find it fun to be open to what you want to know nor I didn't know that topics like these are normally posted here. best I can do is try to explain which is one of my weakest points in my ability to do so unlike others they can do it without any problem.
>>
>>3091482
>he comes from a failed hellish science project
How old is he?
>hid muzzle can expand half a door and camera's go static
So he's able to manipulate his body at will and has supernatural abilities. You also mentioned that he had fun observing his own kind. Are there other hybrids with the same traits too? How were the scientists planning on controlling these creatures? Do they have human like cognitive abilities?
>>
>>3093790

26 years and be possible live up 80 years depending on where he dies he can be reborn for extra15 years and that's it.

and yes he can manipulate his body at will and certain items etc to either melt down or act weird by his presence active near by

What I meant by his own kind I meant like the original normal wolfs in the wild he likes to observe them. by far there is no other like this one unless scientists repeated the same shit but instead there's most likely a team out searching for him to hunt him down to bring him back to the lab. I think the scientist was going to implant him with some of DNA/ chemical to train him with risks to successfully make the best kind of so called dog to have a better chance of survival in combat. it would be dumb if they tried to make an another to cause more choas out in the world.

humans are normal with no such special power just experimenting stuff.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.