[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to control them? How to take care of them? Any advice you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (937KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
937KB, 3264x2448px
How to control them?
How to take care of them?
Any advice you can share will be great!
>>
PaulAntonioScribe just released a video on them.
>>
What's a good fountain pen for drawing? Lami Safari?
>>
Dip pens have no secrets, controlling them is matter of getting used to them.
ALWAYS keep a napkin or toilet paper near and clean your dip pens regularly.

>>3091436
Fountain pens are not good for drawing, use dip pens.
>>
>>3091541
i like drawing with fountain pens . vilppu also uses them as his favorite way to draw for the ink and wash techniques. y u think they are bad?
>>
>>3091395
>How to control them?
Pressure.
>How to take care of them?
Clean them when you're done.
>Any advice you can share will be great!
It's not rocket science, you'll learn a lot more by just using them.
>>
what kind of nibs you guys recommend?
i got one and it's a bit too flexible for my taste
>>
>>3091880
Start with a dip pen. I've been using a speedball calligraphy kit. It comes with 2 holders and like 5 nibs.
>>
>>3091436
see >>3079031 >>3079745 and other posts in that thread about it.
>>
>>3091880
I like 512 bowl-pointed nib for dip pen
>>
>>3091592
Are we even talking about the same tools?
With fountain pen i mean the one that has ink inside while a dip pen is the one you have to dip in an inkwell.
fountain are not good because they they generally have no india ink inside and have little line variation.
>>
>>3091880
You have to find the ones you like. It's a personal thing, I could list my favorites, and you could buy them and hate them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.