[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paid promotion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2465.jpg (25KB, 480x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2465.jpg
25KB, 480x263px
Have you ever thought of just paying to get your posts on Facebook/twitter advertised? It's not that expensive.
Though you look kinda silly if anyone you know happens to find out.
>>
>>3091336
The instagram rates and returns are good for mobile games.

Ive been involved with that system a few times and the return on investment is worthwhile.

I guess the difference with art is that you arent looking for clicks to sell a cheap product quiet often there is no product or the barrier for a customer to purchase the product is higher.

Such as purchasing your prints from a store , which is more difficult than purchasing an app.

Instagram is definitely something i can say works because of how the ad's target an audience who very often don't realise its an ad when they see it. Due to ads looking like a regular post
>>
The reason paying for ads is a bad idea is because they cause spikes spikes aren't consistent so you have to keep throwing money at it . if you stop you're going to lose a huge chunk of followers or whatever coming in
>>
>>3091336
I know a girl who promoted her fb page ( I saw it as an ad), and her page jumped from 160 likes to 1.1k over a few weeks.

She was a mediocre sakimi wannabe, and quite the attention whore. Pretty pathetic imo. If numbers is your goal then go for it I guess. But be warned you might reel in low quality followers. The posts on the aforementioned girl's page gets like 10 likes despite how many people follow the page.
>>
>>3091336
Unrelated to art but a video for a product I sell got over 10K views in a few days but people still barely purchased anything. Facebook is a gay waste of time.
>>
I've always felt like if you have to pay to get your work noticed, you don't really deserve it.
>>
>>3091475

LOL. reminds me of some twitter artists who have like 10k followers and get 5 likes per artwork they share ahaha. that's just sad.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.