[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odd and mysterious artists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 41360082_p0.jpg (1MB, 3333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
41360082_p0.jpg
1MB, 3333x2000px
Discuss and talk of bizarre artists, I'll start

There is this pixiv user that has no username and no info on his profile. He drew somewhat regular stuff with characters all the way in 2008 until 2014, where his work then morphed into extremely bizarre and surrealistic paintings.

About a month or two ago he suddenly posted a drawing of one of his characters that hasn't been seen since pic related, a piece from 2014. There were tons of shocked users in the comments saying 'Welcome back' and such.

When I checked his page again today, said piece was deleted.
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=53928
>>
Things happend Anon,ive seen some artist with good and moderately awsome works just fucking delete everything from their social media and went dissapear into the abyss in a blink of an eye.
The reason may varies,but i think its just personal stuff that they need to delt with.It is of course sad to see sth like this happend to a fellow artist or so you admire but hey thats life,nothing is fair.
>>
>>3090995
>nothing is fair
This. So fucking much.
Beksinski got stabbed to death over like $100.
Giger had a bad fall and died from the injuries.
Those are just the biggest names in bizarre art that I know, I'm sure there have been other less known folks who had worse shit happen to them.
>>
File: 63420583_p0.jpg (3MB, 1500x2667px) Image search: [Google]
63420583_p0.jpg
3MB, 1500x2667px
>>3090462
OP here, turns out the image wasn't deleted and just made private; luckily I saved it
16/6/2017
>>
Interesting post, OP.
Bump
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.