[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wacom Alternatives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: GT-156HD_1.jpg (339KB, 950x450px) Image search: [Google]
GT-156HD_1.jpg
339KB, 950x450px
Any one here uses tablet/cintiq alternatives?
>Huion
>Ugee
>Artisul
>Yynova
> Others
And if you have, please give your opinion on it and if its worth it or not, and if you also own a Wacom, please do a comparison between the two.
>>
>>3088502
Been using the Samsung Slate with Windows 8 for a few years. Love it, but it gets a little after image sometimes. I'm probably going to move to the Surface Pro when my current one bites it.
>>
>>3088502
Ugee. M1000L

Very good, never had issues. Very cheap with nice tactile macro keys.
>>
I broke mine and in need of something less than 80 bucks. What's the best choice.
>>
>>3088502
I switched to Intuos recently and it works like a dream, Wacom is total shite
>>
>>3088502
Im poor as shit so I use Genius Easypen. Its small and not as sensitive, but its the cheapest I can get. About 40 USD.
>>
>>3088502
Yiynova hardware is okay, drivers are terrible. Pen will go crazy/drop connection multiple types in a session, forcing me to do a hard reboot sometimes to get it working again.
>>
>>3088940
?
>>
i use the samsung galaxy tab a 10.0 with spen, and it works great as a portable skechbook, but in my opinion the ipad pro is a tad bit better, but its also double the price
>>
>>3088502
If this doesn't project three-dimensional waifu holograms into thin air I'm going to sue for false advertisement.
>>
>>3088502
why do things like this always advertise using anime, are there really that many kids interested in buying these things?
>>
>>3088502
Don't really need that multi touch feature and hate that eraser thing.
Is intuos draw worth it? I've used wacom bamboo and it's kinda broken right now (sometimes pressure is stuck, shaky pressure, poor pressure starts at 100 then sometimes only reach 800 pressure level)
>>
There's the surface pro and the surface studio, but they're really expensive as fuck.

There's also the iPad Pro which is really good. If you want that and if you're worried about not being able to use full programs there's Astropad and Duet Display that can let you connect the iPad to the computer and use programs like a cintiq.
>>
File: tumblr_okp84qsoS51vbwf2ko1_1280.png (120KB, 1280x549px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okp84qsoS51vbwf2ko1_1280.png
120KB, 1280x549px
Huion Kamvas GT-191 seems so promising but no quick buttons.
>>
>>3088502

I've been using an Ipad Pro and I'm really happy with it.
>>
>>3088502
What's the current definitive /ic/ approved best Cintiq alternative?
>>
>>3091080
Been thinking of this one also. Unfortunately macro keyboards are annoyingly expensive. Was thinking of using a usb numpad for macros though.
>>
>>3091714
This guy uses the overpriced Wacom block with it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkSwtbxyvaI
>>
>>3088502
Anyone have any experience drawing on a Windows tablet? Currently have a Lenovo X200 tablet with a Wacom pen but I would be limited to a 1280x800 resolution.
>>
>>3089032

probably >>3088940 confused Intuos (product) and Wacom (company that made Intuos)
>>
>>3091658
There isn't. There's huion 1080+ for intuos pro, but cintiq doesnt have one.
>>
File: 1488995100951.jpg (34KB, 418x279px) Image search: [Google]
1488995100951.jpg
34KB, 418x279px
>>3091890
>mac
>screen drawpad
>wacom tool
>absolute /beg/ tier art
>>
File: tumblr_oqsebiZ2HH1r6q8euo1_1280.jpg (105KB, 739x905px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqsebiZ2HH1r6q8euo1_1280.jpg
105KB, 739x905px
>>3093245
Still he got that for free. Just like Jazza, you don't have to be good, you just have to put yourself out there even if it's with beginner tier art and if you get popular you get free stuff. Views count, not the art.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.