[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WARMONGERS 2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: warmongers.png (627KB, 693x396px) Image search: [Google]
warmongers.png
627KB, 693x396px
Union Square Park, NY
pastel chalk on pavement
8' x 2.5'
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-01-22h06m47s869.png (359KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-01-22h06m47s869.png
359KB, 640x386px
>>3084591
>>
>>3084591
If that's hilldawg on the right then I can appreciate the message that our leaders have conflicting interests and the resulting tensions are inevitable whether you vote left or right.

If that's not and the message is just trump is le bad, Then it's forgettable white noise.
>>
GORUMPF BLOMFFFF
>>
>>3084591
gay
>>
>>3085240
DAE the truth is somewhere in the middle??
>>
>>3085240
It's "hilldawg"
>>
>>3085397
no it's in objectivism
>>
>>3084591
Explain what your message is
>>
>>3084591
neat, i'm sure /ic/ will be mean about this but i think this kind of street art can really give people a lift.

like people are angry about the world sucking, and that sort of emotion makes people feel isolated, and like there's this huge looming system which they can't do anything about which will fuck them up the ass any chance it gets. so i think little reminders like this, where someone was willing to break the rules in a tiny creative way kinda reminds you that you're not alone in the shit sandwich of life.
>>
>>3085398
>shillary
>left
learn to politics, infant
>>
>>3085659
thank you :)
>>
>>3085398
Hillary is right or left depending on what's cool at the time.
>>
>>3085659
>this kind of street art can really give people a lift.
The most this "art" does is annoy and bring down property value

>like people are angry about the world sucking, and that sort of emotion makes people feel isolated,
Anger more often forms mobs and bears false testimony against the world

>tiny creative way
there 0% creativity in pandering to stereotypes and
prejudices
>>
>>3085785
>the most this "art" does is annoy and bring down property value
easily provably untrue

>anger more often forms mobs
yes, yes, i spent most of my time out there on the street not working but fighting off angry, wilding mobs of frenzied gangs. it's not like there are cameras and NYPD every which way but loose.
>>
>>3085748
lel true story
>>
>>3084591
If you won't explain your message, then consider calling Boeing, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, etc. warmongers instead of politicians. They're the ones who make money off of war.

And why put 2017 in there at all? All of those people were into politics before 2017, and will be after 2017.
>>
File: 15548558.png (17KB, 276x253px) Image search: [Google]
15548558.png
17KB, 276x253px
>>3084591
Trump isn't a warmongerer you brainwashed libtard.
Why isn't Obama on there killing hundreds of thousand of villagers in the middle east? No it has to be the evil white males that the media smears cause that's so fun and cool to believe. I agree obviously that Hillary is a warmongerer which is insulting putting these people together.
>>
File: 7257257575.png (134KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7257257575.png
134KB, 400x400px
>>3085368
Drenp btfuh
Dimpies on suicide wetch
>>
>>3085839
I usually try to let what I have to say about my art be said with the art, as much as possible.

yes, there are many warmongers out there. lots of people in the street came to want to add their own to the list, and most suggestions, like yours, are fair. these are the ones i drew.
>>
>>3085839
case in point >>3085873
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.