[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Background

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1501703802858.jpg (86KB, 1629x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501703802858.jpg
86KB, 1629x2048px
I am not good at drawing backgrounds. Any tips?
>>
>>3084334
>Post a shit drawing
>Say something that isn't there is bad

Is this a new meme?
>>
>>3084342
read the post again
i like so totally CANT deal with this kind of bigotry right now
>>
>>3084342
You must be over 18 to post here.
>>
draw the figure properly and nobody is going to be looking at the background
>>
>>3084334
Whatever you do anything is better than these shitty gray bkgs. At least get some random texture brush and do some random blockout for fuck's sake. Or even just save the character as a png with transparent bkg, Anything is better than this garbage "study" gray.
>>
>>3084334
Looks like you aren't good at drawing humans either.
>>
>>3084348
You should learn how to draw a figure before even bothering with backgrounds.
>>
What kind of tips am I supposed to give to someone who hasn't even tried?
>>
>>3084355
Oops sorry to hear that i will try better next time
>>
>>3084362
Sorry about that
>>
>>3084360
Sorry
>>
>>3084364
I tried but it does not look good as well as the figure
>>
>>3084386
then keep doing it faggot.
learn perspective, copy some background from a real life image and then start creating your own once you get the grasp of it.
>>
>>3084393
Of course i will. That is why i am here to ask any tips lol
>>
hey there, nice art
you could atleast try to paint her shadow, so it doesnt look like shes floating in the space
but then again, think of the scene from the start, judging from the angle the horizon is way above her, so the background should be some kind of ground surface maybe,,, sand or shit,,
>>
>>3084462
Thank you for appreciating despite of inconsistency. Yes, i am now working on it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.