[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>artist you commissioned asks if you want any changes before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

>artist you commissioned asks if you want any changes before lines and color
>artist doesn't listen to any of the changes you asked for and just does whatever he/she wants
>>
Why the fuck would they ask you for changes then?
>>
This happens WAY too often.
>>
I don't know why but this made me laugh. What kind of artist ask if the client what the changes and that doesn't even listen at all what was the point of asking in the first place?
>>
>>3084232
when you get the image you remove their signature when you upload it. And when the artists asks why give them the the 'middle finger'
>>
Simple solution don't pay them. You pay them to draw something that you want, if they don't dry it you didn't ask for it you shouldn't have to pay for it
>>
Did you pay them yet?
>>
>>3084232
probably you wanted an unreasonable amount of changes, or the changes you requested were autistc nitpicks and the artist didn't want to offend you.
>>
>>3085322
That doesn't matter, if he paid for the art and he's asking for changes the artist should allow them.
>>
>>3085322
So you're saying a paying client can't make changes even if it a quick fix? Are you retarded?
>>
>>3085366
>>3085539
I'm not saying the artist's behavior is right. he should have explained why he doesn't agree with the changes that were requested.
I was just giving a possible explanation to why he didn't listen to the client.

>Are you retarded?
do you have assburgers? chill out, autismo.
>>
Bump. What should I do? Should I ask for a refund?
>>
>>3086533
No, you dumbass. You should ask why he didn't listen to the changes you proposed.
And you should have done this even before you started crying here on 4chan.

I am sure the problem here is not the artist, but you being an autistic idiot.
>>
>>3086546
>>3085720
>>3085322
The fact you use the word "autism" a lot, speaks loudly about you.
>>
>>3086546
Could you be anymore of a loser?
>>
Mind telling us what the changes you requested were? I don't agree with the behavior of just ignoring your requests but on the other hand I've received unreasonable requests from people that don't understand how 3d space works, like:

>>draw a girl with one gray one green eye and also she has a small star shaped hair clip on the back of her head
>??
>>
>>3086546
Pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>3086579
Eye and hair colors were completely wrong, general pose I asked for was wrong, character was missing glasses, didn't draw the ground we agreed on, I paid for 3 characters with BG, he/she only felt like drawing one with wrong BG, characters was suppose to have clothes from the anime on he/she drew them in bra and panties.
>>
>>3086585
Sounds like you didn't get anything you paid for. I'd ask for a refund and never use that person again. Artist sounds lazy.
>>
>>3086585
Sounds like an awful joke, they didn't even do one thing right. It's hard to believe someone is this retarded. Why open commisions if all they do is draw whatever they want and ignore all requests?

Ask for a refund.
>>
>>3086552
on this board autism is just another word for social awkwardness or dumb behavior in general. don't give it more importance than you should, anon.

>>3086585
I take back what I said before. The artist is obviously trying to scam you.
>>
>>3086585
Ask for a refund
>>
>>3086585
Wow, you must have real autism if you had to ask for all those changes.
>>
>>3086585
Eye and hair color can be changed by the clients themselves, it's easy as fuck and anyone can do it.
>>
>>3086596
>>3086590
>>3086586
From the looks of it I doubt this is the type of guy that'll cough up money once he's got it.
>>
File: Untitled(6).jpg (16KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled(6).jpg
16KB, 259x194px
>>3086617
Silly, silly Goy s.m.h. I'd limit the amount of corrections allowed and charge many Shekels for extras.
>>
>>3086617
I hope this is a joke. If you mess up the coloring it's on you not the client, you fucking fix it lazy fuck.
>>
Ask for refund.
>>
>>3086585
Publicly shame if he doesn't refund your money. For them to do this many things wrong after you specified what you wanted is absurd and future costumed should be warned.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.