[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photoshop HELP!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Pic unrelated.
I need help with my Photoshop, I can't find a reliable way to undo my mistakes, I've found the undo/redo option and its shortcut, but it only lets me undo one stroke.
Most important issue: For some reason when im trying to paint, I can only draw straight lines. I think this is me accidently pressing a wrong shortcut (I use Ctrl+Z alot) But I don't know what it is or how to get back to painting freely when I accidently set it off.
Can anyone tell me how to set up my own keyboard shortcuts too?
Thanks /ic/ I'm having most difficulty with middle problem (straight lines)
/wsr/ told me to move it here, so do you guys think you can help me?
>>
>>3081073
Have you tried oil painting?
>>
>>3081083
wut, how is this related?
>>
crtl+alt+z to do "step back"
you can go back a number of times (should be enough)
AS for the second problem, the only thing that comes to my mind is holding shift while painting, you are not holding shift, are you?
>>
>>3081089
actually, some times i press shift by accident when i'm trying to ctrl+z, so just holding it again will fix it right? thanks anon
>>
ctrl + alt + z lets you undo more than one step.
You can also keep the window of your history window open and click back, it will remove a bunch of brushstrokes (or any other progress you made) quickly.

>>3081198
You could've simply tried doing that instead of typing that post out and sending it, you know
>>
>>3081205
Sorry, I'm just lazy
>>
>>3081073
Ctrlz is a specific kind of undo, it has certain properties that I'm not going to go into because it's obviously over your head. But what you want is to go to window in the menu bar and click history.

That will show you a list of your past x amount of actions. I say "x" because you can set the amount of states it saves. Less states = less stress on your system. Google it if you want to learn how.

You can set keyboard shortcuts in the edit menu > keyboard shortcuts

Generally it's a good idea to google any problems you're having because 9 times out of 10 someone else has had the same problem as you and has found a solution online. I've never had a problem with photoshop I couldn't solve simply by typing it into google. It seems this is something you need to be told judging by how simplistic your problems with PS seem to be. So it's just something to keep in mind from now on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.