[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Commissions Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

Let's start a commissions thread since there was one liek forever ago but is gone now.

Related, my commissions are open right now, contact and payment info to the left.

Leave your commission info below
>>
>>3080474
kek
>>
>>3080489
That's not very relevant but ok
>>
did this guy shit on your doodles or something?
>>
>>3080474
How can you live being so pathetic and petty OP
>>
>>3080663
What? I don't know what you're referring to really.

>>3080665
I genuinely don't understand what *you* mean. This is a commissions thread. That's what we should discuss here and not leave random comments like "kek" because it doesnt really contribute to the thread ok?? I'm not upset or petty though I'm just saying.
>>
>>3080474
Quality bait
>>
>>3080685
Thank you, it is quality, but its not bait, it's a thread that i thought we needed so i posted it. Please dont try to derail the thread with off topic discussion. Thank you.
>>
>>3080474
if i ask you to draw a futa you charge per inche of her dick? How much for a 11 inches cute futa?
>>
>>3080474
I don't believe you get any work with that. Asking for money before leaving /beg.
>>
>>3080715
Oh no I just charge by whether or not its full body or color/ not by details

>>3080754
Well I meant for this to be a commissions general thread, not just for my commissions. I'm not sure what you mean though? If you mean a beginner, I'm actually not a beginner anymore. I've been drawing since I was little, but my digital drawing has actually very much gotten better in the past three years.
>>
This went from decent to bad real quick
Your early game's good, but you don't seem to know where to take it
Good luck with your future baits
>>
>>3081052
It's not my fault people got off topic.
Anyway I thought more people would have their own commissions to submt by now.
>>
File: 1471534354488.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471534354488.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>3080474
>>3081052
I agree with this guy, you had a good start but you shouldn't stay so nonchalant after a good amount of posts started to shit on you.
You have potential, but it's still too obvious and you should work on your reactions to feel more genuine.
6/10 I'd like to see more of you in the future, don't give up now.
>>
>>3080474
I almost believed you were genuine but >>3080682 used *you* not (you). Nice try reddit.
>>
>>3081172
I don't use 4chan a lot so I dont really know how you guys spell and format things. I usually use Tumblr and Reddit bbut I already posted the commissions announcemnts there but I was like I should put it out everywhere so more people will see it and I'll get more orders that way but I know this is an art board and not an advertising board so I was like well might as well start a commissions thread because I noticed there was one like 6 days ago but then it went inactive so I figured I'd start it back up again and also there'd be more people to see my commissions are open. Anyway, that's how we ended up here I guess.

>>3081160
I mean I guess I'd be more upset if I hadn't posted this other places and were currenlty makin a video to advertise that commissions are open as well. Its fine if I dont get any commissions from 4chan really since I always have Reddit, Tumblr, and Devi as well as my Discord server and Youtube to fall back on.
>>
File: ddddf.jpg (225KB, 1920x1271px) Image search: [Google]
ddddf.jpg
225KB, 1920x1271px
>>3080474
if they paid me so much to do such efortless drawings... Is it really like that anons? are commissions so fucking stupid?

rather than this being a commission thread we are finding it more entertaining to laught at your work of how bad and expensive it is.
>>
File: 1495986207927.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1495986207927.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>3080474
>opens commissions for $50+
>doesn't shade if not asked.
>>
>>3081354
I recognize that style, but that doesn't look like Medaka
Is that some other box character or a different manga?
>>
File: daw2.gif (899KB, 245x229px) Image search: [Google]
daw2.gif
899KB, 245x229px
>>3080474
This is a bait. The DeviantArt isn't real.
>>
I can't find the sauce. I thought it was something from Asanagi, but I'm not 100% sure.
>>
>>3081354
Some people prefer flat to shading.

>>3081348
It's not that expensive if you factor in the amount of time and effort I put into my drawings as well as how expensive my drawing tablet was.

>>3081358
Oh crap, I just realized I misspelled it. I hope I didnt spell it wrong in the video i did too. Anyway, it's not bait, the commissions are real and currently open.

https://xxxdracomalphasxxx.deviantart.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F0loC9Etmc
>>
Are there things you won't draw?
>>
>>3081463

Something good.
>>
>>3081463
I won't draw anything racist or anti semitic and I only draw very light gore, nothing NSFW

>>3081469
Fuck off.
>>
>>3081484
>I won't draw anything racist or anti semitic
who tf is going to commission someone like you to make a racist illustration? people who legit want that will go to well known racist artists who have examples in their gallery.
>>
>>3081549
I'm just saying that and heavy gore is the only thing I wouldnt draw.
>>
File: 6f0.jpg (68KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
6f0.jpg
68KB, 800x526px
>>3081567
you cant draw blood or anything really xdxd, go to /beg/
>>
>>3081573
I draw a lot of blood though.
I love drawing blood on my characters and on weapns and stuff but I wont draw anything that you couldn't show to your parents or your classroom. I can draw hearts and blood, but not gore and guts because it's gross and I dont like it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.