[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess how many years this took

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: Progress.jpg (140KB, 1705x727px) Image search: [Google]
Progress.jpg
140KB, 1705x727px
>>
>>3078439
>>
>>3078439
too many and without any foundations before stylization?
>>
>>3078445
that's a long time to work on one piece.
>>
>>3078445
>>3078447
>>3078449
It actually took 5 years, amazing progress huh?
>>
>>3078486
> 5 years
> amazing

The impact of the ASM movies will be felt for generations
>>
>>3078486
Eh, amazing is quite an exaggeration. If you said 2 years I'd say it's amazing. 5 years is a little slow, honestly.
>>
0 - they're Asian
>>
>>3078876
That's what you should expect out of 5 years of drawing buddy.
Just because miles Jonston went from beginner to pro in like a year doesn't mean it's the standard
>>
>>3078889
nah, kinda slow.
>>
>>3078439
Show proof that it took five years to get this good. There has to be some blog cataloging this, or you're just some punk kid who pulled some random pictures off the internet, Microsoft Paint cut and paste them together, and loaded them up so that those really trying to learn how to draw in the digital medium, get discouraged and stop advancing in their progress altogether.

Just like a weeb to post this animu garbage to show progress without any real proof that it took this long to get this average. Not good, plain average.
>>
>>3078439
blog?? srsly who's work is this?
>>
>>3078905
(Me)

In before you weebs start a shit fit and say, "It's guud, y u mad?" or, "Amine is TEH awesomes, hurr durr."
>>
I want to see some anons who have the balls to share their art progress over the years
>>
>>3078924
there's a thread for that y'know >>3076516
>>
>>3078889
>That's what you should expect out of 5 years of drawing
From a 4chan user? Probably. From a capable, disciplined human being? Much less time.
>>
>>3078889
Can I see miles Johnston progress >>3078905
Chill the fuck out man. It's merimokaray.deviantart.com
>>3078906
See above >>3078980
What does it mean to be a 4chan user? Is it someone who draws like 10 hours a week? You won't make any sort of progress with that let's be honest. You guys seem to think that making huge leaps of progress just takes a little amount of work based on the accounts of a few people. Have you even thought to consider that those were outliers?
>>
>>3078486
my guess was 4, so no.
>>
>>3079159
>just takes a little amount of work
no one... ever... said this
>>
>>3079170
Saying its normal to go from beginner to pro in a year or 2 is a little amount of work
>>
>>3078439

>>3079159
disregard thread OP's a piece of shit.
>>
>>3078980
You've pressumably been drawing for at least 5 years or much less time, yet you are nowhere near that level, how come?
>>
>>3079159
>merimokaray.deviantart.com

I really dig this guy's work. Although saying that it took 5 years for that progress is a little underwhelming.
>>
>>3079463
Underwhelming as in it's slow progress?
>>
>>3079463
hows your art progress
>>
>>3078439
This guy is really good, I've been following him quite some time now. Why would you even pick his quick commission stuff to show the progress.
Check out his artstation, he usually update it first. He recently joined the challenge there and his entry even got the most votes.
https://www.artstation.com/contests/beyond-human/challenges/22/submissions?sorting=popular
What's truly impressive is not the 5 years of progress, but the large gap between 2015 and 2016.
>>
>>3078899
>>3078980
Do you mind showing me yours?
>>
>>3078439
don't listen to the losers on here dude that's epic keep it up
>>
>>3079159
>What does it mean to be a 4chan user?
A low intellect buffoon who has obsessive thoughts with pointless ideas. "Wristlet", "the spark", "is talent real", "how long will it take to get this good", "how many hours a day should I study, 12 or 16" etc etc. By outdoor standards, a dumbass, basically.
>>3079855
>>3079462
See replies such as this.
>LOL dumbass u prbably suk LOL post ur work
>>
>>3078889
Miles and Sam took about 4~ years, longer than Hannes. It's not hard to pull up their old sketchbooks.
>>
>>3079159
>10 hours a week? You won't make any sort of progress with that let's be honest
if you can't make progress with ~2 hours a day you're probably a total fucking retard to be honest
>>
>>3079862
Am I an idiot for wanting evidence for what these morons our spouting?
>>
>>3079858
it's decent for DA level. That's about it.

>>3078980
this is the biggest problem here. they kind of dysfunctional people who come to chans think they aren't going to struggle for some reason.
>>
>>3078486
unamazing.
>>
>>3079866
what progress though? a person who draws 2 hours a day will be nearly 5 years behind a person who does 6 hours a day.
>>
>progress thread
>not a single image except the OP
Class/ic/
>>
>>3080202
this isn't a progress thread. it's just OP asking how many years we think that took.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.