[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170728-221152.jpg (646KB, 1080x1459px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170728-221152.jpg
646KB, 1080x1459px
I am fairly new to digital art and I would appreciate it if someone could give me some pointers/advice/criticism on my lastest drawing. Thank you.
>>
Blog? Mind if we be friends? Like your style. Do you teach?
>>
I only post on my Tumblr which is Meabot. I don't mind being friends at all, and I don't teach, given that I'm quite new to digital art and still have a lot to learn!
>>
>>3077899
Blog?
>>
>>3077902
Wow, you even do commissions, that's so cool! Love the rest of your work!
>>
>>3077902
>>3077899

>Makes own thread
>Doxxes himself

I'm not sure if I should tell you: not your personal army or post in the /beg/ thread.
>>
>>3077904
Thank you so much! It really means a lot!
>>
>>3077899
wtf? how can i be good a you? tell me your secret
>>
>>3077907
Practice!! And never give up!
>>
>>3077905

Nah... you should've linked to the Tumblr in the OP...

... unless you expected us to believe that it was a bait.

You're very clever or a total moron. Fuck.

Anyways, I'm not going to shit on him/her/you.
>>
>>3077908
What are your influences? Do you watch a lot of mahou shoujo?
>>
>>3077910
I don't really know what my influences are really. I mostly just get inspired from things I see on the Internet.
>>
>this fucking thread
this poor kid has no idea
>>
>>3077899
Finally, we have some really great and talented artists on /ic/. Do you mind telling me how you practice? What is your routine like? I hope I can be as good as you one day.
>>
>>3077934
I don't have a routine. I draw whenever I feel inspired by something I saw outside, on the Internet, or what my friends tell me. I practice by working on what I think I need to improve on, anatomy for example.
>>
>>3077943
how many followers do you have? i bet you are huge in social media. Do you already submit your work to blizzard, riot, or something? Do you do critiques? How much do you charge per critique? Sorry if im taking your time
>>
>>3077899
It's amazing! You're already better than 99% of /ic/. Blog? How much prints cost? What art school did you go to? Resources?
>>
>>3077972
Why is everyone in this place so fucking miserable?
>>
File: 61945155.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
61945155.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>3077899
Everyone is making fun of you, nothing is actually real, your art is shit.

Welcome to /ic/.

Your edges are fucking disgusting and sketchy, your colors are kinda better I guess but still shit, it looks like shit of how unclean it is.
People like you that are begginers have to go here:

>>3077886

Make a clean drawing, with not so chicken scratchy lines. (not the drawing you made because this faggots may come again and laught at you again, another one)

Here you post your image and expect real criticism, if you make your own thread you will get laught on because how much of a faggot you are.

Thank me for making you realise fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1450585627654.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1450585627654.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>3077922
let it happen. i guarantee you kid's like 14 or something. probably won't be pursuing it as a professional career so it's fine
>>
>>3078008
xd u sure showd him!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.