[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never reach this astonishing skill level

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: genzoman.jpg (125KB, 766x992px) Image search: [Google]
genzoman.jpg
125KB, 766x992px
>you will never reach this astonishing skill level
>>
>>3077399
You're right I won't. I will now commit seppiku
>>
>>3077399
why is her neck coming out of her shoulder?
>>
>>3077449
muh style
>>
>>3077449
why isn't YOUR neck coming out of your shoulder huh?
>>
>>3077449
oh god, im noticing how misplaced it is

That said, this pose is really boring. I hate this fucking sakimichan tren of drawing standing slut bags. DO SOMETHING INTERESTING!
>>
>>3077449
Foreshortening is a bitch
>>
>>3077399
>How to _______ in Photoshop easily!
>>
>>3077399
why are the street lights out of perspective? is it really that difficult to fucking learn fundamentals?
>>
>>3079096
have you not heard the phrase, "don't let reality get in the way of the art;
>>
>>3079097
have you ever heard the phrase, "don't be a fucking retard and llazy" ?
>>
>>3079151
..dang someone is becoming unhinged on the chan..
>>
>>3079151
what's the point of doing the work when you can be lazy and get monies by being a titmaster?
>>
>>3077399
I hate how this fat retard is the most praise artist in my country. Fuck me.
>>
>>3079228
praised* goddammit
>>
>>3077449
it's literally always girls that do this stupid fucking neck thing
>>3077399
>astonishing
That is literally a decent/good drawing with a shitload of rendering. How is that astonishing?
>>
>>3077477
Do you realize Genzo made this kind of stuff (considering poses, element distribution and such) way before the Sakimi craze?

Both still suck tho, muh comfort zone.
>>
>>3079233
>>astonishing
>That is literally a decent/good drawing with a shitload of rendering. How is that astonishing?
you're not very good with sarcasm, are you?
>>
>>3077399

i hate how the fingers on the left hand are so much fatter than the ones on the right.
>>
>>3077399
How can you render to that level and not notice the out of proportions legs?
>>
>>3077399
stiff figure.

it's actually very terrible work OP. Try to keep in mind you're not as good as you think. It may help you become a better artist

>assuming that's your scifi turd
>>
File: awef.png (425KB, 424x464px) Image search: [Google]
awef.png
425KB, 424x464px
>>3079260
>you're not very good with sarcasm, are you?
>lel you can't interpret sarcasm through text on a mongolian basket weaving imageboard notorious for people saying/thinking stupid shit
>>
>>3077399
past it already. And no I wont show stuff so people can shitpost.
>>
>>3079737
>lel he can't accept he's a dumbass
>>
>>3077399
Nice thigh muscle definition, faggot. Did you animu copy that style from some other shit-brained weeb too, or did correjaruu teach you that?

I hope I never get to this level and learn to draw my shit right. Jesus fucking Christ, the weeaboo garbage posted on /ic/ now is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>3079233
>it's literally always girls that do this stupid except it literally is not
>>
ugh this is fucking hideous
>>
File: rezando bravo.jpg (78KB, 530x821px) Image search: [Google]
rezando bravo.jpg
78KB, 530x821px
>>3079228
He literally isn't
>>
File: waefawef.png (43KB, 612x617px) Image search: [Google]
waefawef.png
43KB, 612x617px
>>3082134
>>3080035
>getting this buttblasted over a comment on a korean sticker collection imageboard
>>
>>3084369
Don't get so defensive, anon.
>>
>>3079228
same
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.