[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else own and read these things?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0878.jpg (497KB, 629x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.jpg
497KB, 629x850px
Anyone else own and read these things?
>>
>>3076866
memefx, i guess the articles must be fun or something. I've only seen 2 guys purchase these, 2 dejected 30 and 40 year old black artists still trying to make it.
>>
>>3076866
>>3076871
>Ads, shilling and highly polished 30 minutes quick sketches from imagination no ref: the magazine FX.
I found 2Dartist, 3dtotal and advance photoshop to be better than gossipFX.
>>
Those are the art school equivalent of hospital/dentist waiting room magazine's
>>
>>3076866
>manage to get exclusive Craig Mullins tutorial and interview
>puts a lazy Ross painting on the cover
>>
>go to barnes & noble once a month
>magazine section, find this month's issue
>take a pic of the free resource code
>leave
>>
>>3076866
most of it is shitty tutorials from shitty artists that only teach direct application and not many thoughts behind the paints. The craig mullins one was good tho. But thats because its mullins.
>>
File: 1490389100628.jpg (436KB, 1820x1764px) Image search: [Google]
1490389100628.jpg
436KB, 1820x1764px
>>3076866

I buy it sometimes. It's more for the inspiration though. It's only art related magazine that exists here, so i don't have many choices.
>>
File: IMG_0885.jpg (211KB, 2038x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0885.jpg
211KB, 2038x832px
>>3076882
>2Dartist
Anon...
>>
>>3076866
some issues are kind of shit, but others have a load of interesting content. they interviewed Ruan Jia once. also Ilya seems to be on every issue I pick up. either on the cover, the art room tour, a random tutorial, or artist expose.
>>
File: file.png (420KB, 795x447px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
420KB, 795x447px
>>3076866
It was good once. Nowadays most of the artists are deviantart tier. Not to mention the sjw-ey stuff there's now. I remember once in the e-mail section some guy was asking to stop talking about gender politics, that it had nothing to do with art and it wasn't why he subscribed to the magazine. But editor was rude as fuck. He replied with something to the extent of:
>politics part of art too, so if you don't like, leave!
>>
>>3076866
I had a one year subscription. After about 4 issues they just start rehashing the same shit because there really isn't all that much to know about digital painting.
>>
File: 1496171626167.jpg (51KB, 592x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496171626167.jpg
51KB, 592x400px
>>3076866
WHITE CAT
BLACK CAT
>>
>>3076871
Better than some 20-somthing hobbyist, right my little bitch, NoSkill?

What the fuck did I tell you about speaking out of line, bitch?
>>
>>3077245
All my Zef cats
>>
>>3077251

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Bic? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my box at Tombow Japan, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret figure studies of live models, and I have over 300 confirmed still lives. I am trained in gesture warfare and I’m the top drawer in the entire Japanese Art Forces. You are nothing to me but just another commission. I will draw you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking value studies. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Doujinshi artists across Japan and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the eraser, maggot. The eraser that wipes out the pathetic little things you call your drawings. You’re fucking drawn, kid. I can draw anywhere, anytime, and I can push values in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my HB grade. Not only am I extensively trained in unsharpened gradient renderings, but I have access to the entire arsenal of amazon.co.jp and I will use it to its full extent to draw your miserable ass on the face of this Bristol board, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking Tortillion. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn pencil. I will shit forms all over you and you will feel them. You’re fucking drawn, kiddo.
>>
>>3076930
>>3076951
Lmaoo
>>
>>3076951
You can literally find it online in like two seconds if you looked.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.