[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huion Gt-191

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 61oq0XZI8WL._SY355_.jpg (21KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
61oq0XZI8WL._SY355_.jpg
21KB, 355x355px
what do you think about this tablet?

8192 pen pressure, 19,5 inch only 450 dolar?

https://www.huiontablet.com/kamvas-gt-191.html
>>
google reviews dummy
>>
>>3075843
read them all, but i wonder what /ic/ thinks
>>
alright who here has experience dealing with trying to calibrate one of these fucking things? I recently got a Huion GT 220 (also with the 8192 levels of pressure update) and this fucking thing ALMOST works but the god damn cursor offset is making it unusable. I tried calibrating so many damn times, even trying to purposely mismatch some of the dots to try to counteract the offset but to no avail. How the fuck do you fix the cursor offset? I'd assume a solution for one of the Huion pen displays should work for others. muh googlefu has failed me these past few days
>>
>>3076450
I've read and seen lots of reviews describing the same problem you're experiencing, haven't heard of a fix for it yet. I think your googlefu is fine - it is that tablet that fails you family.
>>
>>3075769
Just got one last week, I like it so far but i haven't spent enough time with it yet to give a proper review.

First thing that caught my eye is the display, you have to look at it from directly above otherwise the colors appear less saturated.

People always complain about driver issues with Cintiq alternatives but I had none. Though I did download the driver from the website and not the disc that was included.

The parallax is noticable yet it doesn't bother me as much as it does on my surface pro 4. Though towards the very edge of the screen the parallax does get worse, but I doubt anyone draws that close to the edge.

Pen feels great to me and I like it. You have to charge the pens but they give you two. And the stand for the monitor is absolutely amazing.

Overall I like it and I'm glad I didn't spend 700 for the smallest model of Cintiq. I'm still keeping my intuos though.
>>
i am thinking of buying this but german amazon says the delivery date will be between september and october which really annoys me and now i'm looking for an alternative to this tablet
>>
Anyone heard anything good or bad about the ugee ug - 1910b?
>>
>>3076727
yeah so those dumb chinks were only able to offer me "hurr durr align tops of displays" when i emailed support, luckily i figured out that my monitors were scaled differently and needed to be the same.

but man this shit just does not feel good so far, i have to press way harder to not get faint brush strokes in photoshop (i.e. when opacity and size are pressure controlled), response is noticeably slower and shittier, and lack of eraser and side buttons and retarded placement of ports at bottom are really not making this such an appealing choice so far. not to mention that the 125% scaling I had on my primary monitor was pretty helpful to not make text fucking tiny (2k resolution). god damn i think i expected too much from this chink shit, i was really expecting this to blow my cintiq 13hd out of the water but honestly since i do have the money to blow I'm probably gonna return this soon and get a proper cintiq. i really do want competitors to give wacom a run for their money, especially since good and cheaper alternatives would force wacom to actually have decent prices (maybe). but right now wacom still has no incentive to really reduce their prices seeing as how the competitors for pen displays are just not performing.
>>
>>3077869
Do you regret you cintiq 13hd? I ordered the pro 13 and a I bit concerned about the narrowness of the screen due to the retarded 16:9 aspect ratio
>>
>>3075769
Please, PLEASE get an XP-pen tablet. Huion, ugee, monoprice are Chinese corps and use same poor drivers. XP-pen uses different drivers and is known for better quality and support.
>>
>>3077893
Fuck yeah my XP-PEN brotha! I've been using this thing for 1 year so far and I've only had a problem once and that was figuring out how to set up dual monitors correctly. However, all I had to do to get a good res on your tablet display was to lower the res on your other monitor and manually adjust the scaling.
>>
>>3077893
>>3077941

is the XP-Pen Artist16 15.6 good? it doesn't say it has HD resolution unlike the XP-Pen Artist 21,5 "HD which costs 100 more than my budget (450) but just maybe i could wait another month to get it, i don't know i'm lost.
>>
>>3077484
Google reviews. Works well, colors aren't great but if you adjust the settings you can get them fairly right.
>>
>>3077876
considering it was my sole digital art tablet for almost four years, I'd say no.

and actually, i did some more rangling with the chink shit huion i was shitting on and to be honest, it's growing on me. i figured out that for my work style with the stylus and strokes i needed to adjust the pressure sensitivity. it's also a big plus over my older cintiq 13 that this huion can be mounted on a monitor arm. yes it's funny i was getting all salty and buttfrustrated about my huion just before and now here i am admitting it's not too bad. i actually think i'll be sticking with it for a few years to be honest, though if budget is not a concern then i'd still say skip huion and dump the shekels for a big cintiq.
>>
>>3077996
Get the 21 HD you nigger, one month isn't that long.
>>
>>3077996
Don't listen to >>3079458
The XP-Pen Artist 16 has a 1080p display, and its smaller size will give it a higher pixel density over the 1080p in the 21.5 inch. I've also heard from several reviews that the XP-Pen 16 has less line-wobble than the 21.5 inch. You'll do just fine with the 16 and probably get a generally better product overall.
>>
>>3079158
Do you have line wobble when drawing slow lines diagonal?

It's one of the issues huions had, even when they claimed they updated everything years ago.

As for me, I tried the stand, etc. ... but in the end I removed the display holder and just put it nearly flat on the table and cushioned it a bit. Drawing and writing like this works best for me. Except you can't put your weight on it for obvious reasons it not being a sturdy table.
>>
>>3079861
i haven't really noticed actually, though that wouldn't necessarily mean it's not there. and yeah with my desk it pretty much is only usable with the monitor arm I decided to order with it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.