[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a buy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: indian girl.jpg (173KB, 1428x1591px) Image search: [Google]
indian girl.jpg
173KB, 1428x1591px
Soo I was browsing the Wacom store and I impulsively purchased the Cintiq 27 qhd.
It just came in today, I can't even fucking draw.

AMA
>>
>>3073450
ill buy it off you for 1.8k.
>>
>>3073497
I got it for 2k, it's refurb
looks brand freaking new
>>
>>3073512
One of my biggest regrets was buying a refurbished cintiq. It gave me purple streaks and dead pixels and straight up died after 3 years of use. I remember it was was done """""professionally""""" too. How long have you used yours?
>>
Got a budget Wacom like 2 years ago and never used It. Isso cant even draw with pen.
>>
If you can't draw then what's in the OP?
>>
Who buys a 2k piece of kit for a hobby they're not even invested in on impulse?

Are you rich, stupid, or was it your daddy's money?
>>
>>3073638
A drawing I did, it's shite obviously
>>3073639
2k on a hobby is nothing bro, are you a neet by any chance?
>>3073577
I got it from the wacom website, it came with wrappers stickers and everything, only scratches were what I did while mounting it
>>
>>3073649
>A drawing I did
Ah a drawing.
Which means you can draw.
Which means you're a liar.
I don't take too kindly to liars.
>>
>>3073649
>2k on a hobby is nothing bro

2k on a hobby you're shit at completely on impulse is pretty financially irresponsible, NEET or not.
>>
>>3073450
Looking alright OP, keep it up! Try draw from reference and study up a bit and you'll be flying. You have all the tools you need now at your fingertips so no excuses
>>
>>3073512
then 1k.
>>
>>3073450
>2k
>impulse
>couldn't stop myself as I filled in the boxes with my credit card info and address
jfc
>>
>>3073512
Refurbs are $1.5k. Go larp somewhere else.
>>
>>3073649
If I would work 40 hours a week I still wouldn't be able to spend 2k on an impulse. I would have to save up for many months. You're lucky to be so rich.
>>
>>3075081
>You're lucky to be so rich.

But is he lucky to be so stupid?
>>
>>3075081
its easy to make your 45. 4k a month. 3k post tax, where the fuck is your money going?
>>
>>3073656

Stop beginning your sentences with 'ah..' it makes you sound like a twat, no offence
>>
>>3075253
Ah I see.
>>
>>3073656

Ah, a pedant.

Some day you'll learn that insisting on being technically right in a scenario where everyone knows what the person fucking meant just makes you look like a jackass.
>>
>>3075225

Do you pay for rent, food, and literally anything else?

2 grand is significant for an impulse buy, plain and simple.

If you're blowing 2 grand on impulse you're either rich or fucking stupid.
>>
File: scrooge_mcduck.jpg (96KB, 572x377px) Image search: [Google]
scrooge_mcduck.jpg
96KB, 572x377px
>>3073639
>>3073659
This all depends. If I told you the tablet costs $20 would you buy it?

The worth of this tablet is relative to your values and financial situation. I also bought a 27 QHD and suck at drawing, but I enjoy it and and paint for several hours a day.
>>
I don't see the big deal. If you are anything near serious about art as a hobby you going to invest a significant amount of your free time on it, which for a wagecuck is very valuable. 2K isn't THAT much in comparison if you have a decent job.

NEETs should appreciate all the extra time they have for practice and not complain about the one thing someone with a job can get, i.e. better tools
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.