[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: cat.png (45KB, 266x552px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
45KB, 266x552px
Does this look like a fursuit?

I really hope it doesn't because, fuck I'm not a furry. I showed this too someone and I overheard them say that I showed them a fursuit.
>>
bump for answer.
>>
File: 1455635582670.png (242KB, 1128x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455635582670.png
242KB, 1128x1200px
Okay first of all stop talking to that person because they're not your friend, you just overheard them talking shit behind your back and I bet the next time they talk about you they'll pretend they like the drawing

Second of all it does kind of look like a fursuit drawing, the head is shaped like a fursuit with the large ears, eyes and general head size
The torso is just a regular human torso shape which is also a common feature in fursuits
and the thighs are very thick which again is quite common in fursuits.
The overall colours are very furry-ish, they're bright and colourful but the overall composition of them is still amateur

What you could do to make it look less like a fursuit is to draw it in a different pose. The pose you've chosen is just a standing up pose and could be mistaken as a reference drawing (((for a fursuit)))
A few other things will definitely make it look less furry like:
use less saturated colours - furries love bright and colourful thigs
make him look less cuddly - sharper angles, more bondy limbs, etc

But in the end of it all, stop caring, draw what you want, how you want, if you like to draw comfy and brightly coloured animals that doesn't make you a furry, but if you want to keep your social circle it would be wise to not let them think you're a furry
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.