[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Fantroll - Critique Request

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: karakasumon.png (117KB, 715x1723px) Image search: [Google]
karakasumon.png
117KB, 715x1723px
This is my Fantroll, Karaka Shaman!
This is probably my best drawing IMO and the one I am most proud of. This is my first time using a non-Paint program for drawing so please keep that in mind.
Also please ignore the filename, that was the name I was going to use until I realized it was against the naming rules for trolls.

Blood Color: Black
Symbol: DM
Title: Princess of Shadow
Planet: Land of Blood and Wrath
Screen Name: daddysMonster
Typing Style: onlY capitalizeS thE lasT letteR oF woRdS aS welL aS alL R'S iN woRdS
Emoticons: .:) ,;) .:P (three eyes)
>>
File: 20170722_210323.jpg (35KB, 366x223px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_210323.jpg
35KB, 366x223px
>Sha(d)man
>>
If this is not bait, then please study figure drawing fudamentals. Please please please read the sticky at the top of the board.

I drew homestuck fanart back when it was relevent so I know what you're going through.
>>
The drawing isnt too bad, but youve got a long way to go. Id suggest changing the settings in paint or using a different drawing program to avoid the white pixels near your art work. Also, you should work on the human form like the other anon said. Keep drawing!
>>
>>3070115
Homestuck still has a very big and very much active fandom. Whats wrong with my figure drawing? Is there anything specific you can crtique?

>>3070109
what
>>
>>3070135
Thank you <3
I colored it in MS Paint so it would match my other drawings so thats why it has the white dots.
>>
>>3070099
Cool!
>>
>>3070115
homosuck was never relevant.
>>
>>3070115
Please come back helpful anon. I need constructive criticism.

>>3070203
and this is not helpful
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>3070209
I'm still an amature but if you want my criticism, I'll try.

>Arms are out of proportion
>all around bad proportions
>dont draw anime faces until you can properly construct a real, proportionate face
>you used fill bucket but never cleaned it it. white spots everywhere
>binary pen
>has not read loomis
>>
>>3070265
also read the sticky, please and use /beginner/ threads
>>
>>3070265
Out of proportion? But I used a 3D model program as a reference though.
>>
>>3070265
Also I tried to clean up the dots but there were just so many of them that I couldnt
>>
>>3070335
If I look at a pizza and then I try to make my own I shouldn't be shocked when it comes out cancerous. There are an infinite number of differences between your drawing and whatever the model was. Look as cloooosely as you can and try to mimic it perfectly. Don't just see a model but see a collection of building blocks that make that model and then make your own building blocks and create a person out of them
>>
>>3070266
I'm not really a beginner, I've been drawing since forever. I've actually come a long way from my old drawings a year or so ago where i only used ms paint.

>>3070344
I get what you mean its just that I dont think my anatomy is that bad. I'll try my best to improve myself though.
>>
Dat demon whore.
>>
>>3070136
Hahahahahaha no it doesn't. I was part of the fandom during it's peak. It's barely thriving at this point. Even the /co/ thread that gets made once in awhile is usually pretty shit and dead
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.