[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dio charcoal and graphite drawing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

>>
>>3070083
You need to learn how to draw hair. You did ribbons again. Dio has never had smooth, straight, sleak hair, it's always been curly and frizzy, bordering on a fro.

Also, check your values. You have one set of values in the coat, and then another with the face and hands. They should be the same.
>>
>>3070086
You need to learn how to critique without sounding like a condescending twat
>>
>>3070089
If you don't want criticism, don't post your work. You're making the same, obvious mistakes, and I'll call you out on it every time. if you want your ass kissed, go to Tumblr or Deviant.
>>
>>3070092
Well, I drew this like over a year ago so it's not new. Neither was the Mustaine one. Second, I don't want my ass kissed. That's a straw man. It is possible, however, to critique without sounding like a condescending ass
>>
>>3070092
if you can't give a useful critique then stfu and stop wasting everyone's time
>>
>>3070097
Aw, is wittle METAL WARRIOR mad? I know what you were doing, you wanted to get your ass kissed with comments like "that's rad!" and "You're so cool, you listen to METAL!" (I know a metal fag when I see one - I used to be one).

You're making mistakes. If "You need to learn how to draw hair" is "condescending" to you, you can fuck right off out of my profession - your fragile little fee fees aren't gonna make it. Doesn't matter when it was done, either, you're just making excuses to avoid admitting you can't fucking draw hair. Don't bother with art school or working as an artist if a simple comment like mine offends your pansy ass so much.
This forum is for art critiques. You got one. So shut the fuck up, m'kay?
>>
>>3070101
Shut the fuck up, you little spastic, nobody asked you.
>>
>>3070108
Lol. I don't go to art school for a useless, expensive major like art. I love how you speak of "your profession" as if being an "artist" is a profession that inherently requires production, intelligence, perseverance, etc like almost every other profession. A transgendered feminist can glue googly eyes to shit and sell it on a street corner and call herself an "artist". Lol.

And yes. "You need to learn how to draw hair" is condescending. Saying "here's what you need to do" or "the hair needs work" is a way to say it without sounding like an arrogant twat. Good luck with your "profession"
>>
>>3070125
Ah, pussy boi doesn't have a leg to stand on, so the little coward attacks professionals. I called it, and you fucking know it, but you're too much of a coward to admit it.

Take your weak ass fee fees and fuck off, m'kay?
>>
>>3070133
Everyone that has a profession is a "professional". Lol. I draw on the side. I go to school for marketing and Econ. But you can supposedly draw hair, arrogantly "critique" people on 4chan, and boast about your profession. So you have that going for you
>>
lol this board's a fucking joke
>>
>>3070138
Oh, now, I'm 'arrogant". LOL. I know who you are, you're just another spoiled, pampered suburban shithead, who thinks buying a Dio or Megadeth album "defines" you, and you think you're hard because you bought a CD. You've had your ass wiped by mommy your whole life, and the minute anyone DARES criticize you, you spazz out and start bawling and stamping your feet like the little girl that you are.

You can't fucking draw hair. I'm not the only one who pointed that out. But little baby here can't take it, it's "condescending" and "arrogant" to tell you that, especially if it MIGHT FUCKING HELP YOU, you god damned spastic fucktwat.

And, you need to pay attention English class, you weak motherfucker, because not once did I "brag" about my profession. I told you to get the fuck out of it. I'm glad you're an econ nerd, because I know I'll never have to deal with your lame ass.

Again - if you can't take criticism, DON'T PUT YOUR FUCKING WORK ON A CRITIQUE BOARD, you ignorant, obnoxious little toad.

Now go cry yourself to sleep with your metal albums.
>>
>>3070167
Holy shit. You're all over the place and are able to summarize my whole life story based off of a Dio and Mustaine drawing. You're a dense motherfucker, you know that? You're so arrogant you have no idea you're arrogant. It seems your profession is perfect for you. But, I'm not going to make ridiculous assumptions because I refuse to stoop to the level of a simpleton on 4chan
>>
>>3070176
Yep, that's what I thought. Nailed it. Now go fuck your mother, when your grandfather is done.

PS - you started two threads with your work, instead of posting them in the appropriate threads. You called out attention to them on purpose. Well, pussy, you got what you wanted. It's not my fault you start crying like a bitch because you didn't get jerked off like you wanted.

But you keep throwing words like "arrogant" around, you fucking spastic. It's gotten you so far.
>>
>>3070167
Anyway, this argument of ad hominems is going nowhere. So this is where I leave you. So have a nice day and I hope you learn how to persuasively, more effectively critique someone rather than talking down to them like a narcissistic douche. "My profession". Lol. Okay there, bud.
>>
>>3070186
Pussy
>>
>>3070185
No I legitimately want critiques. However, being a condescending ass and effectively critiquing someone are mutually exclusive things. I don't give a shit if your patchouli-smelling art professors were narcissistic tools too.
>>
>>3070185
>>3070186
I can't tell who's baiting who but it made me reply/10
>>
>>3070083
I think the drawing is rad.

I don't know how his hair should look but with out a ref it looks fine. The values on his hands are off unless there is a brighter lamp focused on his.

The drawing is good and the criticism is valid. You should probably refrain from engaging in negative online interactions though.

Oh also post this in draw and not a seperate thread.
>>
>>3070195
This is critique is much better worded than the one I was referring to. I welcome constructive criticism. Thank you for the input
>>
File: d9d.jpg (39KB, 676x404px) Image search: [Google]
d9d.jpg
39KB, 676x404px
>>3070083
>>
>>3070188
If it means anything, I do apologize for attacking your profession
>>
>>3070185
>your fragile little fee fees aren't gonna make it....Don't bother with art school or working as an artist if a simple comment like mine offends your pansy ass so much.
Three posts later has a temper tantrum because someone insulted art in general.

This is one really cool and collected "professional" with some real mental fortitude built up over years of harsh critique.
>>
>>3070083
>creates a different thread for each drawing
>can't take the most mild criticism without sperging out
This guy is obviously a newfag who's used to hugboxes like reddit. This is why this board sucks so much, you people let literally any faggot walk over the board.

>>3070195
>reddit spacing
>acting like a fucking doormat to the asshole op: "p-please sir, consider posting on the draw thread. T-thanks, love your drawings."
see what I mean?
>>
>>3070111
nobody asked you, bitch
>>
>>3070148
I agree.
This thread is sad and hilarious at the same time.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.