[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NATHAN FOWKES schoolism courses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: shrek-spooky_007-web.jpg (163KB, 1600x784px) Image search: [Google]
shrek-spooky_007-web.jpg
163KB, 1600x784px
Just got a schoolism pass and was wondering which of the Nathan Fowkes courses should I focus on first or as a priority Composition, Colours/light or env design

Do you guys have any input on that?

Thanks in advance :)
>>
File: Shrek-house_Autumn2.jpg (341KB, 1600x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek-house_Autumn2.jpg
341KB, 1600x1236px
Bumpidoo suckcockas!
>>
>>3069558
torrents?
>>
>>3069558
download the videos and share it with us.

tip : use inspect element skills

or use a recirding program like obs

plzplzplz
>>
>>3069558
I only ever watched his color and light course, so I can't really tell you which one is the best to prioritize, but color and light is his first course where he introduces and explains all the concepts that lay the foundation for the later courses, so unless you already have a rock solid understanding of the basics of colors and light, you should probably start with that one.
>>
>>3069558
I have no problems following lectures, even boring ones, but I couldn't make it through color and light and environment design, I can't stand the way he speaks, his pointless rambling and shitty humor and there's so much that is completely unrelated to the subject matter in those courses it's simply painful to withstand.
Maybe composition is better, but those 2 were absolutely unbearable.
>>
all the classes are kinda repetitive and tread similar ground, so I'd say go with the first, colour and light. has anyone seen the plein air/landscape class?
>>
>>3069558
I say do color/light and see if u enjoy his teaching style enough for the other courses.
>>
>>3070498
>has anyone seen the plein air/landscape class?
I'm >>3070492 the plein air class was the only one I could stand, it's great and there's a lot of content to study.
>>
>>3070513
Did you actually attend the class with a pass like OP or did you torrent it? If you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>3070378
Let's hope OP has no morals like us and a good heart. I really need this.
>>
>people asking for torrents

Piracy and theft are the reasons none of you will ever get anywhere. Anybody unwilling to part with their money in order to get an advantage or a leg up on the competition obviously isn't serious about getting gud.

a shame really.
>>
>>3070378
You can't be serious the subscription price is less than a box of pizza delivered.
>inb4 I live in 3rd world
no fuck off
>>
>>3070492
Well clearly you do have problems following lectures then. You might suffer from autism or something, his lectures are easy as fuck to follow.
>>
>>3070545
You have to become the person who sells shit to suckers, not become the sucker. You anon are the sucker. I guess with Schoolism it's slightly different because their subscription model is way more reasonable than those other sites, but if you paid 300+ bucks for some fucking art lessons, you are most certainly not going to make it.
>>
>>3070563
>There's no such thing as poor people without credit cards
>>
>>3070570
Sucking his cock doesn't make you a better artist y'know
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>3070572
>>
File: 9wFz851.jpg (271KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
9wFz851.jpg
271KB, 1280x960px
>>3070563
B-B-But OP. I really do live in a third world.
<--- pic related
>>
>>3070843
Japan ain't a third world country.
>>
>>3070606
I guess those poor people will just have to settle for the fuck ton of free art resources already available online then.
>>
>>3069558
Just curious, why hasn't anyone uploaded the schoolism stuff to cgpeers? Are the videos not downloadable or something?
>>
>>3070545
>Anybody unwilling to part with their money in order to get an advantage

As opposed to keeping your money and learning the same shit?
>>
>>3070378
How do I do this 'inspect element' shit? Would that work with New Masters Academy?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.