[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with PixelArt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ButterGuy.png (543B, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
ButterGuy.png
543B, 32x32px
I am trying to learn how to do Pixel Characters.
I know some things about pixelart but I am very new to it.
I don't know how to shade or make my characters more detailed.
Does anyone have any tips?
This is a character I recently made 32x32 image
>>
Step 1: Fuck off
Step 2: Learn how to fucking draw first, THEN do pixel art
Step 3: Still, fuck off
>>
>>3067066
jeez i thought this board was for art advice
I'm sorry i didn't realize this was the be a dick board
>>
>>3067053
Nice start.

Try the burn and dodge tools for shading and highlights.
>>
>>3067066
Post your own art, faggot.
>>
>>3067076
alright ill try that thanks
also might you know a way to resize photos like the on i posted i suck at these things
>>
File: 1458617739567.jpg (33KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1458617739567.jpg
33KB, 600x399px
>>3067066
Geez, who spilled your milk buddy?
>>
>>3067080

Don't fucking listen to that guy, don't use burn and dodge, learn about colour ramping if you want to do shading

Matter of fact listen to the initial cock who replied to you and learn to draw first
>>
>>3067080
Use Nearest Neighbor to resize.

>>3067144
Ramping isn't really an issue for someone learning, don't try to make things harder than they need to be.
>>
>>3067573

It's mentioned in every tutorial, it usually looks way better and is really easy to grasp.

http://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299

OP, this is a great resource that covers pretty much everything you need to learn pixel art.

However, you're gonna find your work won't satisfy you unless you learn the fundamentals of art, so learn to draw.
>>
Go here >>3029075
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.