[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is learning to be an ambidextrous artist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: thinking.jpg (3KB, 114x92px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
3KB, 114x92px
Would learning to draw with my left hand increase my drawing skills or will I just be shit at drawing with 2 hands? Now obviously I know it won't automatically make me a god but would learning to use your left hand technically give you more mileage and cause you to think?
>>
>>3066562
i think you're overthinking this anon...
>>
>>3066562
no
>>
It probably won't increase your drawing skills but at least you'll have a backup if your right hand gets damaged somehow.
>>
should sort your autism out first
>>
>>3066579
Leave my autism alone. It hasn't done anything to you.
>>
>>3066562
focusing on learning to draw with your nondom hand is going to fuck up your progression in your main hand
>>
>>3066607
Ah yeah, that makes sense.
>>
>>3066562
imo if you are a beginner in art, you are wasting time doing this. Start off with your dominant hand to build your body and mind to get used to creating. Drawing takes skill. It's bad enough to be taking on two things at once. I would get into the less dominant hand once you feel confident with drawing.
>>
>>3066562
Sure. But what kind of art would you produce? It's not exactly the answer to creating good art, you'd just have a choice of which hand to use
>>
>>3066562

The only reason I could think of would be to lessen the stress on the right hand... but then you should rather just use your left hand more often for normal day activities (like using your mouse) and you would've the same results.

Also as >>3066570 said. Algenpfleger did it when he got tendinitis, which proves it could come in handy.

> Come to think of it, Algenpfleger actually just caught tendinitis on the other hand as well
>>
>>3066562
I would call this "An Exercise In Pointless Stupidity".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.