[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I am here to request help for the search of a video, that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1484731405448.png (389KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484731405448.png
389KB, 383x500px
Hi. I am here to request help for the search of a video, that I've failed myself to find in many attempts for over several years. I dont know if its a famous video; To find it would not be as problematic if the case was so - I will give brief information since my memory of it is short, but providing as many details as possible.

The video contains several artistic sceneries, which play in different scenarios throughout the video. It involves art such as dancing, dressing and expressing abstraction with roles. The main language is english, with a scottish accent to be more specific, I think.

One scene, if I do recall correct; it being the first part of the video with men dressed as clowns dancing on a bridge. It's a sunny evening and they stand in boxes (?) with their heads above, singing. As their singing continues they pop out of the boxes and start to dance. (not sure how I could explain this scene more clearly, but apologies for the short description)

One scene that I recall most clear, since I personally found it the most relatable, plays out in a club where a man is dancing & figuring out ways to express himself whilst one of the clubbs guards is holds him by his shoulder. There isn't too much to this scene more than this.

A woman dancing with Hula Hoops, is part of a scene. I do not remember too many details about this scene, although, I think that she dances with a man after a short period of time as well.

There are many more scenes in the video but I do not remmeber them all too clear. I remember that one of the artists, who also plays several roles throughout the video doesn't have legs. In one scene a man with a camera follows this man who lack legs, as if he was an animal, filming him.

I hope the information that's given is enough for someone to recall and help me in my search.

Many thanks,

A woman dancing iwth Hula Hoops, is part of a scenery where she use them to dance.
>>
"A woman dancing iwth Hula Hoops, is part of a scenery where she use them to dance." wops, my fault
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.